👽HOW TO HACK USING PHISHING TECHNIQUE | ONLY TOOL WORKING | HackTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

👽HOW TO HACK USING PHISHING TECHNIQUE | ONLY TOOL WORKING

👽HOW TO HACK USING PHISHING TECHNIQUE | ONLY TOOL WORKING

LV

Amirxx60

Threads
Awards
Credits
16,199©
Cash
0$
HOW TO HACK USING PHISHING TECHNIQUE | ONLY TOOL WORKING NOW | MANY TEMPLATES TO WORK WITH
=========================
So, no click-bait.

First and foremost, You are going to keep some things in your mind. All your "noob-friendly wanna-be hackers" who have basic Youtube tutorial knowledge, dont try,you wont get it.

You need:

1. Kali linux or any of your favorite distro which you would rock for this hack. Of course, i hope you know all the basics of the linux and how it works. you cant be expecting me to write even minute details aint you ?????
2. and yes we are going to use kali linux for this hack and the only working phishing tool as of right now according to me, due to some reasons; its usability and pre- loaded templates we can work with.
3. basic things apart like internet and stuff, you are going to need a victim whom you will hack and get the login credentials, which is exactly what we want now/

thats about it. Installation procedure is similar to others which you've been doing to get your tools installed in linux, still I'm giving you the working repo and commands//

⚠Now copy and paste from here exact things.

Reactions: sinna, FerOje18, @kkanoz86 and 9 others
LV

logitech

Threads
Credits
69©
Cash
0$
HOW TO HACK USING PHISHING TECHNIQUE | ONLY TOOL WORKING NOW | MANY TEMPLATES TO WORK WITH
So, no click-bait.

First and foremost, You are going to keep some things in your mind. All your "noob-friendly wanna-be hackers" who have basic Youtube tutorial knowledge, dont try,you wont get it.

You need:

1. Kali linux or any of your favorite distro which you would rock for this hack. Of course, i hope you know all the basics of the linux and how it works. you cant be expecting me to write even minute details aint you ?????
2. and yes we are going to use kali linux for this hack and the only working phishing tool as of right now according to me, due to some reasons; its usability and pre- loaded templates we can work with.
3. basic things apart like internet and stuff, you are going to need a victim whom you will hack and get the login credentials, which is exactly what we want now/

thats about it. Installation procedure is similar to others which you've been doing to get your tools installed in linux, still I'm giving you the working repo and commands//

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
lol even a wannabe hacker can do this

LV

gytzulgigi

Threads
Credits
94©
Cash
0$
So, no click-bait.

You need:

go gogogog

LV

JohnWich13

Threads
Credits
367©
Cash
0$
So, no click-bait.

You need:

thankssssssss

LV

huckelberry_asshole

Threads
Credits
363©
Cash
0$
So, no click-bait.

You need:

thank u

LV

corleone033

Threads
Credits
542©
Cash
0$
So, no click-bait.

You need:

Thnx

LV

zeyriss

Threads
Credits
60©
Cash
0$
So, no click-bait.

You need:

thx bro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips