Others - 🤑1000$+/DAY | 500$ WORTH G2A REFUND METHOD | FREE GIFT CARDS AND GAME KEYS🤑 | Leaks | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Others 🤑1000$+/DAY | 500$ WORTH G2A REFUND METHOD | FREE GIFT CARDS AND GAME KEYS🤑

LV

Leloup777

Threads
Credits
120©
Cash
0$
So I bought this method from a private seller for a 50$ which I have been using for about 6 months, it’s a wonderful method so I thought why not to share it with you guys.

Things that you will need know:

You can’t use VPN - because otherwise g2a won’t allow you to create an order.

G2A Instant Refund method allows you to get any product from https://www.g2a.com/ completely for free.

To make this method work, you will need some Bitcoin (because you will have to send a payment for these products, which will be returned to your wallet instantly after making a purchase - this is how this exploit works.)

Many people are using this method just to get free games from G2A, when the best thing to do is to purchase Steam Giftcards instead.

Steam Giftcards can be easily sold for Bitcoin on paxfull.com for example.

So now you have Steam Giftcards worth $3500. Now what you need to do, is go to

paxfull.com

And sell your giftcards for real money. As you can see, for $100 Steam Giftcard, you will get $62.5 BTC.

So if you buy $500 worth of Steam Giftcards, 7 times per day with G2A Instant Refund exploit, you can make ~$2200 BTC.

Of course you can go for smaller amounts if you are scared that your BTC won’t be refunded or something, but so far I haven’t experienced any issues.

[How this works]

The browser is shifted in another timezone and G2A takes that you sent the payment but does not verify it. Bitbay gives an error AFTER you got your key so your money is refunded instantly.

Full PDF URL to download tutorial :

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips