Method/TUT - EBook/Course - $100 A DAY BLACKHAT METHOD | EASY AS FUCK | CardTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

• We have removed the leak section from the forum due to Ramadan.

Method/TUT EBook/Course $100 A DAY BLACKHAT METHOD | EASY AS FUCK

Method/TUT EBook/Course $100 A DAY BLACKHAT METHOD | EASY AS FUCK

LV

Malloda king

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,463©
Cash
0$

:hackerman:METHOD:hackerman:
[ thread because he owes me money so fuck him. I'll get likes out of him scamming me.]

Hello, today i will explain you how i managed to get my first good income online. Its very easy.
1. Make accounts on marketplaces where you can sell used items. For Germany, I recommend ebay-kleinazeigen.de / Shpock / Facebook marketplace, groups
2. Find a seller on nulled/mgph/hackforums/cracked for SEd Fitbits, Keyboards and other electronic. Fitbits recommended. you will make your first money today!
3. Make Threads on marketplaces, but don't be an ass, use a google image of a fitbit in replacement packaging. Also, write in the description of your product that you won't provide Charger and the band
4. If somebody wants to buy it and wants shipping, say him $2 extra, this will make you more serious. After u sold one item, contact a seller wich sells SEd FitBits and give him address etc of your customer.
5. You are done, the problem is, you will get cash out most of the times thru PayPal. If u want BTC u have to exchange it.
4. I sell Fitbit Charge 2 models for 45 EUR on eBay and buy them for $20 on forums. I make about $100 a day using this.

Do not scam your customers. They should know what they are buying. If you try to scam, you will get fucked and you are an idiot.
SE Stands for Social Engineer
And SEd stands for Social Engineered
they are legal, ok? k thx bye leave a like

:jam:GOOD LUCK:smart:

Reactions: premfy, goldenfoxi02, th3gentl3m4n and 4 others

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips