CASHAPP LOADING(Deposit From Bank Or Debit Cards) | Hacking support | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

CASHAPP LOADING(Deposit From Bank Or Debit Cards)

CASHAPP LOADING(Deposit From Bank Or Debit Cards)

LV

jackrobert2023

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,244Ā©
Cash
0$
You can use any bank to do the Cash App loading, direct message me for bank logs and CCs if you don't have one, and notice that when you buy a bank log or CC, most of the time the email access doesn't go through. In this case, the fault is not from the spammer, it's the bank or CC holder who has got notices about suspension alerts (Imagine if you were the bank or CC holder), and change the password or restricted your IP location from logging in to the email. This results in finding a way to cash out the funds from the bank or CC to your Cash App, and here you also do not have access to the email or phone number. I recommend OTP BOT(https://t.me/GoldenOTP_Bot) assigned by telegram(on behalf of urgent transactions) for all kinds of codes(through emails or phone numbers) that will be requested to be entered before logging into the bank or cashing out from the bank or CC. Follow the process below and direct message me @JEOSENCO, if you need any help or you also got an idea and you want to share, you're always welcome.

1. First, download shadowrocket from the App Store(not free) and Play Store(i think is free for Android devices) to put in the bank or CC you bought the IP address there. After fixing the bank holder's IP in the shadowrocket switch it on to connect your IP on the device. You can do this everywhere around the world with the help of shadowrocket. Open the Cash App on your mobile device that you've switched the bank or CC holder's IP on. Tap on the profile icon at the top corner bottom.
Shadowrocket
Cashapp home page

2. Tap on "Linked Banks" from the options listed below.
Linked Banks

3. Tap on "LinK Debit Card".
Link Debit card

4. You can link the debit card if you have it, but if you don't have then tap on "No Card?" to add the bank.
No Cards

5. Tap on "Continue".
Continue

6. A page appears with a few lists of banks, and select your bank. You can enter your bank name in the "Search" above if you don't find your bank from the list below.
Search or select bank

7. Finally, after selecting your bank, you will be asked to enter your credentials and the rest are easy to get through with.
Continue
Continue
Sign in

8. Once your account has been set up, all that's left for you to do is insert the cash amount you'd like to transfer into your Cash App wallet. Whenever you'd like, you can always cash out to return the deposited funds to the account from whence they came.
Cashapp Balance
Cashapp Balance

Reactions: Krazer90932

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips