Resolved - Suggestion - Change the homepage TIPS to more Helpful and Useful for the members | Bugs & Suggestions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Resolved Suggestion Change the homepage TIPS to more Helpful and Useful for the members

Resolved Suggestion Change the homepage TIPS to more Helpful and Useful for the members

This thread has been resolved.
This thread represents a suggestion.
LV

kromozone

Supreme Moderator
Threads
Awards
Credits
11,461©
Cash
4$
I understand the whole idea of grabbing saying from movies scenes or famous people but i think it would make more sense and it would be actually helpful for noobs/young people that come into Crax Pro for the first time. You can add TIPS like "Please do not run any software/tool in your main machine" "Beaware of False Positive viruses in the virustotal.com" You know basically stuff like that that reminds users of the forum to be careful when roaming and running unverified tools.

I was looking today at the Tools section and i saw way to many fake VT links and download and scanned a few tools myself and the results were shocking. Not many people do this and end up getting ratted/infected. Please help those other users who don't have the knowledge to be safe.

Thanks

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips