Cheap Steam Games | CraxTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Cheap Steam Games

Cheap Steam Games

LV

LiGHTER

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,801©
Cash
10$
[THANKS]In this guide I will tell you how to get Steam Games up to 80% Cheper than the standard price.[/THANKS][THANKS]

This method is very quick and effective.

1. Get a VPN- use a paid one or use TigerVPN, its free for 3 days (No cc needed).

2. Make a new Steam account (or change the store country of your current one if you can) with the country set as Argentina.

Deposit money via GLOBAL Steam Wallet Giftcards (Global cards will automatticaly convert to your wallet currency)/Steam Items

3. Buy a game of your choice - you can check the prices of games on steamdb.com - the prices are sorted by countries, from lowest to highest.

You can get even better prices if you wait for a sale, then you can get AAA titles for 2$-5$ (Example: GTA V costs only 10$ on Argentina store + 50% off = only 5$ for GTA V).

You can even pre-order titles, I pre ordered DiRT 5 and XIII for a total of 15$ but the standard prices for those games combined in my country are 90$+

You can change store country easily by support.[/THANKS]

Reactions: Olinik, Gentijan11, dvskkz and 10 others

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom