[CPU & GPU] Silent Crypto Miner Builder - ETH, ETC, XMR & more - Web Panel | General Hacking | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

[CPU & GPU] Silent Crypto Miner Builder - ETH, ETC, XMR & more - Web Panel

[CPU & GPU] Silent Crypto Miner Builder - ETH, ETC, XMR & more - Web Panel

LV

sikoooo

Threads
Awards
Credits
9,464©
Cash
0$
Botshop for CPU & GPU Silent Miner | Setup Service for Silent Miner | Landing Page's for spreading

I've seen a lot of "cracks" and "leaks" of this miner but it's a free tool anyway. Sadly I saw all postings regarding this silent miner are shady re-packed and without linking to the correct source and without any credits to the developer. Since I'm offering a setup service for this silent miner here on sinister.ly I would like to post the original link to this project incl. credits to the developer. Enjoy fellas.

Reminer: You should never execute "hacking tools" on your own PC. Run it in a VM or rent a VPS to run such a software.

[Image: SilentCryptoMiner.png]

Unam Sanctam's Silent Crypto Miner Builder - ETH, ETC, XMR & more (Optional with Web Panel)
After being in development for a very long time and after having been remade multiple times, this unified miner of my ETH and XMR miners is finally ready for release.
A free CPU & GPU (AMD & Nvidia) crypto silent miner with support for creating multiple miners in one. I will always try to update it for new forks and changes.

Main Features
  • Native & .NET - Miner installer/injector and watchdog coded in C#, Shellcode loader/injector coded in C, miner requires .NET Framework 4.5
  • Shellcode - All .NET C# parts are converted into Shellcode and injected using a native C loader, can be disabled
  • Injection (Silent/Hidden) - Hide miner behind another process like explorer.exe, conhost.exe, svchost.exe and others
  • Idle Mining - Can be configured to mine at different CPU and GPU usages or not at all while computer is or isn't in use
  • Stealth - Pauses the miner and clears the GPU memory while any of the programs in the "Stealth Targets" option are open
  • Watchdog - Monitors the miner file and replaces the file if removed and starts it if the injected miner is closed down
  • Multiple Miners - Can create multiple miners to run at the same time, for example one XMR (CPU) miner and one ETH (GPU) miner
  • CPU & GPU Mining - Can mine on Both CPU and GPU (Nvidia & AMD)
  • Bypass Windows Defender - Can add exclusions into Windows Defender to avoid being detected
  • Process Killer - Constantly checks for any programs in the "Kill Targets" list and kills them if found
  • Remote Configuration - Can get the miner settings remotely from a specified URL every 100 minutes
  • Web Panel Support - Has support for monitoring and configuring all the miners efficiently in an online web panel
Read more on the GitHub page.

Download:
Pre-Compiled: https://github.com/UnamSanctam/SilentCry...r/releases
Source: https://github.com/UnamSanctam/SilentCryptoMiner

Web Panel
You can find the web panel that the miner officially supports here: UnamWebPanel. The web panel can be used to monitor your miners hashrate, status, connection settings, GPU/CPU name and more. It can also be used to change the miner settings just like how the option "Remote Configuration" does it.

Latest Changes
Check changelog here: https://github.com/UnamSanctam/SilentCry...#changelog

Reactions: dyyfih and LoProfile

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips