Brute - EliteSingles Checker | Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Brute EliteSingles Checker

Brute EliteSingles Checker

LV

k1k19665

Threads
Credits
151©
Cash
0$
ADD AN IMAGE HERE! [Not adding an image will result in removal]​
EliteSingles checker v16 Screenshot by Kidux

EliteSingles checker v1.6 helps you find back your account from a Email:Password combo list. EliteSingles is an online dating site for those looking for lasting relationships.

Features
- Multithreading
- HTTPs, Socks4 and Socks5 proxy support
- Automatically updates proxies every 3 minutes
- Automatically saves valid accounts

[size=large]How to use[/size]

Start by loading a Email:Password combo list by clicking on the Load accounts button. Then, if you do not want to have automatically-updated proxies by clicking on the Auto-update proxies button, proceed to load your own proxies by clicking on the Load proxies button. Make sure to select the correct proxy type as well.

Continue by adjusting the thread count, which should depend on your computer or an RDP machine. An average computer with average internet bandwidth should set the thread count to around ~100, depending on the RAM as well. As stated before, this means the software will check 100 accounts at the same time. Higher thread count equals faster account checking.

Finally, click the Start button and the software will do the rest.

[size=large]Get the EliteSingles Checker v1.6 here: https://kidux.net/checkers/dating/elitesingles-checker-v1-6/[/size]

I also code tools per request, feel free to contact me on Telegram (kristijan9) EMAIL (kristijanpetrovic174@gmail.com) and join my Telegram group: https://t.me/kiduxcheckers

If you need any software proof (screenshot, video, AnyDesk/TeamViewer, etc.) let me know and I will provide it.
Use the discount code "KIKI" for 10% off your order!
Distressed metal base

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom