How To Bust A Scammer | Hacking support | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

How To Bust A Scammer

How To Bust A Scammer

LV

Flanker

Threads
Credits
120©
Cash
0$
Hello guys, I apologize if I chose wrong section. I'm new here. I will try to describe my problem as clear as possible.

As already the title says, I'm trying to get some personal information about a scammer. I found him on Facebook where he is pretending to be a seller of rare Japanese automobile parts and posting stolen pictures/videos of automobile parts from other FB pages or from all over the internet. Many people already become victim of this fraudster, and since the Facebook did not take any action against him so far, even when the page was constantly reported since at least August this year, I'm trying to solve this with a different way.

Is there any way in 2021 how to either take over someone other's fb page or gather some personal informations about person who owns the page? I already got some informations about this scammer via an ip logger like his ip adress, local ip, internet provider, web browser or cellphone he is using but likely that won't be enought for law enforcement authorities to find him.

If I would somehow manage to get back the money he owes me, I'm willing to offer the person who would help me with this like 1/3 of it.

I can provide more details via DM.

Best regards,

Flanker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips