How To Create FREE .Edu Email In 2023 [100% Working Method] | HackTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

How To Create FREE .Edu Email In 2023 [100% Working Method]

How To Create FREE .Edu Email In 2023 [100% Working Method]

LV

YourGeek.tech

Threads
Awards
Website
www.yourgeek.tech
Credits
12,090©
Cash
1$

Are you searching for “How to Create Free .edu email ?” Well, you are at the right place. Here, we have 5 working methods that will help you get an edu email for free.
NOTE: Follow all the steps and you are good to go.

When you become a student of a particular university or college at that moment you will have a .edu email account with your name, for example, your-name@mail.tjc.edu. But if you are not a student and felt like I need a .edu email address then, this article is for you. And yes, this method is 100% free and working.

FAQ for the edu email

• Is using the Edu email from this method legal?
Ans: We won’t say that creating the Edu email this way is totally legal. But doing so is also not totally wrong. So it is somewhere between legal and illegal.

• Can we get Github students to benefit from these emails?
Yes, you can get Github student benefits from an Edu email. But for many to get free .edu email or Edu email you have created from some methods as we have shared; GitHub may ask for the verification. For such verification, you have to submit the student card associated with the .edu email. As we don’t have such cards the request may be rejected.

• Does that mean we can’t get GitHub students ourselves?
If you wanted to get the GitHub student pack only then you can do that without the edu email only. Yes, you heard this right you can get the GitHub student for free without any .edu email. For this register to GitHub using your Gmail account. Go to the student benefit portal and apply for it. It asks for your academic proof (for this you can submit your 11th or 12th grade admit card, identity card, or mark sheet/transcript). Note, The name of such documents should match with the name of the GitHub account that you created and the Gmail account you created.

Still worrying because you don’t have the transcript and all stuff. We have already shared this stuff on our telegram channel you can get it from there.

• I created the edu email but my friend purchases the .edu email from a seller. What is the difference between them?
No there is no difference between such accounts. The seller also creates an account like the method we mentioned above. You can get different scripts online for mass-creating the email or you can create your own scripts to create a mass account using python. (which we strongly discourage because it will spam the method and the university will stop providing the emails at email login .)

If you don’t have much time for creating emails and want many emails then we have you covered. We have mentioned the shop link at the top of this article.

• I tried all the methods but none of them are working?
If you tried all of the mentioned methods and failed to create the account then don’t get panic and don’t do the hate comment. Just let us know if all the mentioned methods are not working. We will work and come out with a new method.

• I got the edu email. For how many years will it work?
The answer to the questions depends on the universities. Some media accounts may work for about 4 years while some may expire after 6 months.

• What are the benefits of free .edu email?
We have already explained the benefits of the .edu email above. To summarize the benefits here are some.

1. Free .tech domains or any domains from name.com
  2. Free amazon prime account for six months
  3. Github student developer pack
  4. Six-month last pass subscription for free
  5. Newegg one-year premium subscription for free
  6. Up to 200$ discount on apple and Microsoft and many more.

edu mail trick
free edu mail trick
email trick
how to make a edu mail
edu mail uses
edu email fake
edu email temporary
edu email maker
edu mail benefits
edu mail checker
email trick +

Reactions: mjgholizade, spaulding, golddrogeronepiece and 16 others
LV

sadhacked

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,033©
Cash
7$
th
View attachment 31190

Are you searching for “How to Create Free .edu email ?” Well, you are at the right place. Here, we have 5 working methods that will help you get an edu email for free.

When you become a student of a particular university or college at that moment you will have a .edu email account with your name, for example, your-name@mail.tjc.edu. But if you are not a student and felt like I need a .edu email address then, this article is for you. And yes, this method is 100% free and working.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

FAQ for the edu email

Ans: We won’t say that creating the Edu email this way is totally legal. But doing so is also not totally wrong. So it is somewhere between legal and illegal.

Yes, you can get Github student benefits from an Edu email. But for many to get free .edu email or Edu email you have created from some methods as we have shared; GitHub may ask for the verification. For such verification, you have to submit the student card associated with the .edu email. As we don’t have such cards the request may be rejected.

If you wanted to get the GitHub student pack only then you can do that without the edu email only. Yes, you heard this right you can get the GitHub student for free without any .edu email. For this register to GitHub using your Gmail account. Go to the student benefit portal and apply for it. It asks for your academic proof (for this you can submit your 11th or 12th grade admit card, identity card, or mark sheet/transcript). Note, The name of such documents should match with the name of the GitHub account that you created and the Gmail account you created.

Still worrying because you don’t have the transcript and all stuff. We have already shared this stuff on our telegram channel you can get it from there.

• I created the edu email but my friend purchases the .edu email from a seller. What is the difference between them?
No there is no difference between such accounts. The seller also creates an account like the method we mentioned above. You can get different scripts online for mass-creating the email or you can create your own scripts to create a mass account using python. (which we strongly discourage because it will spam the method and the university will stop providing the emails at email login .)

If you don’t have much time for creating emails and want many emails then we have you covered. We have mentioned the shop link at the top of this article.

If you tried all of the mentioned methods and failed to create the account then don’t get panic and don’t do the hate comment. Just let us know if all the mentioned methods are not working. We will work and come out with a new method.

The answer to the questions depends on the universities. Some media accounts may work for about 4 years while some may expire after 6 months.

We have already explained the benefits of the .edu email above. To summarize the benefits here are some.

edu mail trick
free edu mail trick
email trick
how to make a edu mail
edu mail uses
edu email fake
edu email temporary
edu email maker
edu mail benefits
edu mail checker
email trick +
anksas

LV

Devil@134

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,598©
Cash
0$
t
View attachment 31190

FAQ for the edu email

edu mail trick
free edu mail trick
email trick
how to make a edu mail
edu mail uses
edu email fake
edu email temporary
edu email maker
edu mail benefits
edu mail checker
email trick +
hanxx

LV

shallowX

Threads
Credits
263©
Cash
0$
View attachment 31190

FAQ for the edu email

edu mail trick
free edu mail trick
email trick
how to make a edu mail
edu mail uses
edu email fake
edu email temporary
edu email maker
edu mail benefits
edu mail checker
email trick +
Damnn tnx m8

LV

worexreal

Threads
Awards
Website
github.com
Credits
1,050©
Cash
0$
View attachment 31190

FAQ for the edu email

edu mail trick
free edu mail trick
email trick
how to make a edu mail
edu mail uses
edu email fake
edu email temporary
edu email maker
edu mail benefits
edu mail checker
email trick +
TTHANK YOU

LV

worexreal

Threads
Awards
Website
github.com
Credits
1,050©
Cash
0$
View attachment 31190

FAQ for the edu email

edu mail trick
free edu mail trick
email trick
how to make a edu mail
edu mail uses
edu email fake
edu email temporary
edu email maker
edu mail benefits
edu mail checker
email trick +
thankss

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips