HOW TO GET CASHAPP IN EU [HQ] | 2023 | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

HOW TO GET CASHAPP IN EU [HQ] | 2023

HOW TO GET CASHAPP IN EU [HQ] | 2023

LV

ejei288chfsjwiw8h

Threads
Awards
Credits
707©
Cash
0$
Today i will show you how to get CashApp in EU!

Things you will need

SSN as well as DOB and Full Name matching SSN, For legal purposes i wont tell you how to get this.
Android or EMU (Bluestacks, Noxplayer, Memu etc.)
Internet connection as well as a VPN i would suggest a paid one such as express as free ones sell your data.)

What to do

First you want to connect to your vpn, then open up a web browser on your android/emu and open this link: https://www.apkmonk.com/app/com.squareup.cash/
After opened download the apk, and open the app, Make sure you are connected to a vpn where cashapp is offical such as United States or UK.
After opening they might ask for you're phone number, just click the little button down to the left and sign up using email instead, when they ask for your name you can put whatever for now, it does not matter.
After you have signed up you can click the crypto/investment tab and try buying bitcoin. It should look something like this: After trying to buy bitcoin they will ask for Name,SSN and DOB. this is where you put that in also make sure this time the name is matching the SSN. They might also ask for a picture at this point but just close the app and restart it.
You now have a semi-verified cashapp and can now send and recieve up to 250$ on this account alone. If you are planning on earning more just simply use a different emu and create more accounts.

Tips
After you have created your account you can change the name by going on the settings, you can also change profile picture.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips