BIN - How To Use Bin | Freebie | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

• We have removed the leak section from the forum due to Ramadan.

BIN How To Use a Bin

BIN How To Use a Bin

Bins
LV

hathodi

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,470©
Cash
0$
1) What is Bin :
BIN - Bank identification Number, which specifies the bank, and in most cases its first 6 digits of your Credit/Debit Card.

2) How to make credit cards from BIN?
Well there are scripts to make cards which performs different algorithm just like Banks to get the correct number that a credit/debit card must have.

3) Some bins says Direct Some says via Paypal what the fuck it means explain
Yeah so there r many types u can make account with BIN i mean there r multiple types of bin
I am gonna list easiest to hardest types in order

1) Direct bins :
direct bins r the bins in which u have to just generate cards nd try those cards on mentioned site directly thts why it calls direct Bins nd its easiest to use any DUMB person can implement this

2) bin Via Paypal :
this is little harder than direct bin nd it requires little knowledge here so avoid this if u have never used paypal !! In this u have to opt for payment through Paypal so u have to make account on paypal nd than put those generated cards on paypal to link with them !! Will explain it in detail very soon how to use this

Now we r gonna going to learn about direct Bins here
First step in using bins is to generate Credit cards..

4) How to Generate Cards :

Some Credit Card Generator :-
Namso-gen.com

darkvilla.org

Open the site nd Just Paste The BIN(in the BIN box) and click on Generate Cards on The Site

5) How to check whether card is live or dead :
Still if u want to check the card i am dropping here 1 Credit Card Checker ::---

( U have to register Acc in this site nd to check multiple cards togethe )
After Generating Some Cards, Just Use Them On the Site that have been mentioned!!
( Means if bin is for netflix than generate the cards nd use them on Netflix only )

For Example
BIN NETFLIX DIRECT
BIN- 46969696xxxxxxxx
IP - USA

6) WTF is xxxxxxxx here :
Xxxx is nothing its just space for random number !! Generator puts random number instead of XXXXX nd generates the card
So Just copy the BIN provided and create at least 1 card from generator and copy it!!
Now connect to some premium VPN which Provides USA counties IP. You can use sock5 too (if you know about them, not gonna clear them in this one)

7) Can i Use Free VPN Available On Playstore or App Store :
No Man u cannot !! Ips of free VPN r blocked in netflix nd etc etc sites so u have to Use Premium VPN like
Express
Vypr
Nord
HMA
If u use Free vpn than while Creating the account it will show u an error saying there is a problem with ur payment Method in netflix

8) Why they have Written IP in the bin ? Cant i just directly Use it without any VPN
Well no , they have written the IP bcz the cards which u generated works on specified country only !! U cant use american banks card in india with ur own IP

In every bin iP is always mentioned !! When it says IP : USA u have to connect vpn to usa server OR if it says Ip : BRAZIL than connect vpn to Brazilian serve

Now after Generating a card and connecting
to Shit
hole IP, you're ready to Go.

Just Open the given site and create account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips