Others - Kyc bypass method | Freebie | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Others Kyc bypass method

Others Kyc bypass method

LV

Migrain

Threads
Awards
Credits
310Ā©
Cash
0$
Table of content
- Know KYC Verification mechanism
- How to fake live webcam
- How to fake rotate head verification
- How to make you selfie more alive
- How to fake phone required kyc
- Resource
Old Standard : Upload Document and Photo with Signature or Holding
Written Name and service on cardboard (example old binace if i remember correctly service before 2013 ?)
ScanFace: Simple Request to scanning face
Rotated head: Require you rotate you head folowing the circle
Blink Life Test : Require you to blink follwong countdown order
ID Card+Face Selfie + Mostly Populer among Indonesia Apps like E-wallet and exchanger
Faking the Webcam
Most of website this day enforce verification through selfie-life cam, site will ask you to allow turn on
camera and record your face, which can have serios consequence if company you use are not good
in keeping their data.
There way to counter this defense
You need to download:
- OBS (With virtual cam plugin)
- ManyCams -- Not free please go to reddit piracy megathread to find safe and clean pirate version
Some of download links will be available at the last page of this thread.
Install both of them and ready your docs.
Now, open OBS and under ā€œSourcesā€ tab click on ā€œ+ā€ and then ā€œImageā€
Then, select your image path and press okay. You will see your selected image on OBS.
Now, open ManyCams, go to ā€œTextā€ tab and uncheck ā€œShow ManyCams logoā€
Go back on OBS and click on ā€œStart Virtual cameraā€
Now, go back to your website that you try to verify and start the webcam verification, allow
access and you should see your selected photo on the webpage.
You can change the photo position (If you doing selfie verification, so the face would go into the
ā€œHead bubbleā€) on OBS by moving the picture or change the size of it by grabbing the corner of
the photo. (Red line)
"If your KYC puts you to fullscreen as soon as you start the verification and cancelsout if you exit the
fullscreen, open OBS, then Start the verification and as soon as
you go to fullscreen, ALT+TAB to OBS window so the verification won't be cancelled and you will
be able to move your picture around.
After that just size your picture to you needs and take the photo."
This one of difficult part
Damn, that was easy. But my verification requires me to rotate my head.
A lot of KYC requires you to do that. To bypass that, head to:
https://www.smoothie-3d.com/ and create an account there (It requires you to do a
small donation to use their services, i highly advise you to do that as it will help you in your KYC bypass journey)
After you successfully created your account and made a small donation, start a new project and then
select ā€œImageā€ and then ā€œAddā€.
After that you will see your photo on the website, then you should see a small menu in the middle up
After you selected the correct mode, carefully draw a shape around your selfies head.
On the left side you will see a small box, select ā€œRotation modeā€ and slightly move your cursor in the
box area to rotate the selected area.
your head and then in OBS under ā€œSourcesā€ tab selecting ā€œMedia sourceā€ Or, you could select ā€œWindow captureā€
and selecting the ā€œSmoothie-3dā€ tab and rotating your head live when you doing your KYC verification.
Note: this part of method involving you using phone to create resource for part of method.
Some of the HQ websites (Banks, main crypto exchange sites, etc) could see that your
selfie is a plain photo as it doesn't have any ā€œLivelinessā€ in it.
To bypass that, you need 2 things.
- TikTok account
- Smartphone with working camera
If you have that, go ahead and download TikTok and create an account.
After you have your TikTok account ready, open your selfie on your PC
make a new video on TikTok and select ā€œDynamic Photoā€ filter.
After you selected your filter, point your camera to the selfie that's on you PC and you will see
that the selfie is moving, smiling, rotating their eyes, etc.
Record a small video and upload it to TikTok (Make sure its public)
After its uploaded, go to: https://ssstik.io/en (tiktok video downloader ) and paste your video link to
Download your video without the TikTok tag.
After that its easy, go to OBS, under ā€œSourcesā€ select ā€œMediaā€ and select your TikTok video that you just downloaded.
My targeted website requires me to verify via my phone.
This part if you service only serve through Apps
For this, you would need a few tools:
- LDplayer (Android Emulator)
- Logitech capture software
After you downloaded those 2 tools, create a new LDplayer android emulator window and select 640x640 resolution
Then, open Logitech capture software, open your selfie/docs photo, select resolution to 1080p
and then in ā€œSource 1ā€ select your opened photo title. Then head to ManyCams select camera source as ā€œLogi Captureā€.
Then, head back to your android emulator, go do your kyc and when emulator ask if you want
to use webcam or screen crop, select webcam and you should see your uploaded photo
right there, go on resize or change position of the photo of your needs and take the picture.
Thats it! This should be enough to bypass a lot of kyc providers and will allow you to easily verify your account!
Download links:
OBS: https://obsproject.com/
LDplayer: https://www.ldplayer.net/
Logitech capture: https://www.logitech.com/en-gb/software/capture.htm.html
Make sure to join: discord.gg/socialengineers for more methods!

Reactions: leo9, MrMalta, fognayerku and 1 other person

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips