low cpm on openbullet and silverbullet | Hacking support | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

• We have removed the leak section from the forum due to Ramadan.

low cpm on openbullet and silverbullet

low cpm on openbullet and silverbullet

LV

mtx3_

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,942©
Cash
0$
greetings i have over 250+ configs from diffrent people and a 2m private mail:pass list and im using silverbullet 1.1.3 and i tried openbullet 1.4.3 and over 5k private proxies and im only getting 0-30 cpm and with the same config and list and proxies my friend gets 1000-2000 cpm and my pc is just op so its not a weak rig idk what to do at this point i even tried it on my laptop on diffrent configs and sites nothing works at this point

Reactions: Mr123_
LV

theninj

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,494©
Cash
0$
I'm assuming your proxies aren't working? Which is why Bad and Hits are both 0, so the config hasn't actually been able to test any logins.

LV

mtx3_

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,942©
Cash
0$
u r right i got a new prem ones and they are working great but suddanly now configs dosnt work idk why they just show proxies as bad tho im 100% sure the proxies are working

LV

theninj

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,494©
Cash
0$
u r right i got a new prem ones and they are working great but suddanly now configs dosnt work idk why they just show proxies as bad tho im 100% sure the proxies are working
Yeah, I'm having the same issue honestly. Last night a config was working great, and I got like 200 hits, this morning I reset things and it won't even check a single combo. Hopefully someone else chimes in...

LV

mtx3_

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,942©
Cash
0$
my provider said he is going to fix the config i will send u it when he is done

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips