Need final help for swiping cards in store for cashout | Hacking support | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

• We have removed the leak section from the forum due to Ramadan.

Need final help for swiping cards in store for cashout

Need final help for swiping cards in store for cashout

LV

Whiskayyy

Threads
Awards
Credits
450©
Cash
0$
Hello Fellow Carders, I'm very new to this forum but have been carding for quite a while now and is/was also an active member in most carding forums/groups. I haven't been on my game for over a year now, and things really changed a whole lot. Just recently I have started swiping again but am having some trouble actually cashing out in store. I have loads of freshly skimmed dumps and just now cloned 3 cards(not emv, the magstripe), and I wanna go SHOPPING!!!

Okay so here's the trouble/problem i'm facing and need help with: Basically in my country(CANADA), and i believe in the US too, most of the POS Machines don't accept the mag stripe anymore, it asks you to insert the chip instead. And yet obviously I have tried the x3 push and pull method where on the third yank it reads "chip errorr" and asks you to swipe the card. I did that but the card declined. I thought it was the dump, but then again i was skeptical, so I tried cloning my own and it still declined.

Anyone know a way to swipe cards properly in store or a cashout method for the magstripe? Much appreciated and ALL LOVE! Cheers in advance!

[[I'M ALSO WILLING TO GIVE OUT SOME FRESH DUMPS(**US AND CANADA ONLY**) TO PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY USEFUL AND HUMBLE ENOUGH TO HELP!!!]]

Reactions: Olliver500 and omimetallic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips