NEED Some Info About Database Dump + I Introduce Myself | Hacking support | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

NEED Some Info About Database Dump + I Introduce Myself

LV

sonoro

Threads
Credits
162©
Cash
0$
hi guys, i hope it is the right section in case it is not i apologize to the stuff and i ask to move,I also apologize for my english.
I found this community thanks to a list of dork, usually I don't register in any community, but with this site it was love at first sight, in 3 days thanks to you and your guides I learned many things, I learned to create my combos and my personal config and other things ... I wanted to dig deeper and I also learned to dump the databases manually, but now I have some simple questions ..

1) I'm a big fan of robin hood, I don't want to reduce people who already have problems to poverty, so what are the types of sites to target?

2) Once I get the site admin password and email from the dump, what are the useful things I can do with this data?

3) I think I understand the potential of the email and the passwords that I find in the database, but I don't understand the usefulness of phone number, name, zipcode, country, etc ... what kind of advantage do I have knowing this data and how can I use them?

4) I promise this is the last question. Why are credit card fields not visible in many databases? When i dump data from the tables those fields remain empty? why? is there a way to see them?

Reactions: Tobi and LokmanDZ_VIBER
LV

Naruto Uzamaki

Threads
Awards
Credits
11,007©
Cash
0$
hi guys, i hope it is the right section in case it is not i apologize to the stuff and i ask to move,I also apologize for my english.
I found this community thanks to a list of dork, usually I don't register in any community, but with this site it was love at first sight, in 3 days thanks to you and your guides I learned many things, I learned to create my combos and my personal config and other things ... I wanted to dig deeper and I also learned to dump the databases manually, but now I have some simple questions ..

1) I'm a big fan of robin hood, I don't want to reduce people who already have problems to poverty, so what are the types of sites to target?

2) Once I get the site admin password and email from the dump, what are the useful things I can do with this data?

3) I think I understand the potential of the email and the passwords that I find in the database, but I don't understand the usefulness of phone number, name, zipcode, country, etc ... what kind of advantage do I have knowing this data and how can I use them?

4) I promise this is the last question. Why are credit card fields not visible in many databases? When i dump data from the tables those fields remain empty? why? is there a way to see them?
i know how to use them dm me for more

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom