Scam Page - [NEW] Paypal scamapage 2023 By Nayfer V1.0 | Pro | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Scam Page [NEW] Paypal scamapage 2023 By Nayfer V1.0

Scam Page [NEW] Paypal scamapage 2023 By Nayfer V1.0

LV

Nayfer

Coder
Staff
Threads
Awards
Website
craxpro.io
Credits
29,194©
Cash
1$

Coded By @Nayfer
Scamapage preview :

Pages :
Email
Password (login)
Billing
Card
OTP
Thanks page

Back end :
Send email : it will send email that submitted by the victim to prepare yourself to the card or I don't know (you can turn it off)
Send login : it will send the full login with the email and password that the victim entered (you can turn it off)
Show bin : this will send the bin of the credit card sent by the victim (you can turn it off)
Send all informations : this will send all the information's typed by the victim in the last step of the victim's (card page) (you can turn it off)
auth code : you can turn it on if you want the otp (use the login in case) (you can turn it off)
block after finishing : this will allow you to block the victim after he finish all the steps (login billing card etc..) (you can turn it off)

send logs : this will send you the logs and ips that entered the scama (you can turn it off)

Standard anti-bots at the moment until i finish my new ab system

Download Link :

You want your own scamapage?
Dm me for a discount for crax's members
Telegram : @nayfercrax

My channel :
t.me/nayfer_x

Escape the matrix.

• Worked
Reactions: strikerop, adlamr, papyrus and 16 others
LV

Mohamix3

Threads
Awards
Credits
9,305©
Cash
1$

Coded By @Nayfer
Scamapage preview :

View attachment 38080

Back end :
Send email : it will send email that submitted by the victim to prepare yourself to the card or I don't know (you can turn it off)
Send login : it will send the full login with the email and password that the victim entered (you can turn it off)
Show bin : this will send the bin of the credit card sent by the victim (you can turn it off)
Send all informations : this will send all the information's typed by the victim in the last step of the victim's (card page) (you can turn it off)
auth code : you can turn it on if you want the otp (use the login in case) (you can turn it off)
block after finishing : this will allow you to block the victim after he finish all the steps (login billing card etc..) (you can turn it off)

send logs : this will send you the logs and ips that entered the scama (you can turn it off)

Download Link :

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

My channel :
t.me/nayfer_x

Escape the matrix.

thx al ot

Reactions: BiggPun!5h3r
LV

1Nanogamer1

Threads
Awards
Credits
11,083©
Cash
0$

Coded By @Nayfer
Scamapage preview :

View attachment 38080

Back end :

Download Link :

My channel :
t.me/nayfer_x

Escape the matrix.

oooh wow nice

LV

TheHaT

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,814©
Cash
0$

Coded By @Nayfer
Scamapage preview :

View attachment 38080

Back end :

Download Link :

My channel :
t.me/nayfer_x

Escape the matrix.

What language need to make phishing pages

LV

Maurice56

Threads
Awards
Credits
14,733©
Cash
0$

Coded By @Nayfer
Scamapage preview :

View attachment 38080

Back end :

Download Link :

My channel :
t.me/nayfer_x

Escape the matrix.

Gooder

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom