Resolved - Suggestion - Penalties For Uploaders That Post Malware/Ransomware/Adware | Bugs & Suggestions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

• We have removed the leak section from the forum due to Ramadan.

Resolved Suggestion Penalties For Uploaders That Post Malware/Ransomware/Adware

Resolved Suggestion Penalties For Uploaders That Post Malware/Ransomware/Adware

This thread has been resolved.
This thread represents a suggestion.
LV

HellUpInHarlem

Threads
Awards
Credits
530Ā©
Cash
0$
I understand this is a crack site but I feel there could be better vetting going on with the software. It wouldn't take much; a penalty for people uploading intentionally malicious software such as suspension for the first offense and permanent ban for subsequent posts. It would encourage more quality posting, and alongside my other suggestion, reward active good posters and make for a better trust factor in the community overall.

This is by no means to say members shouldn't check their software/scan, etc, but it would help to establish more confidence in the posting.

Solution
Warning points are issues and for more than 3 warnings a user is banned for a time period or permanently. Usually new members that post same old checkers and tools are just removed and banned straight.
LV

Thanos Crax

TITAN
Staff member
Administrator
Staff
Threads
Awards
Website
Crax.Tube
Credits
156,270Ā©
Cash
205$
Crax.Shop UG
ThanosCrax
Warning points are issues and for more than 3 warnings a user is banned for a time period or permanently. Usually new members that post same old checkers and tools are just removed and banned straight.

Solution

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips