Question - Question For Staff | Bugs & Suggestions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

• We have removed the leak section from the forum due to Ramadan.

Question Question For Staff

Question Question For Staff

Thread represents a question
LV

OnesWhoDwellWithin

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,458©
Cash
0$
First Thing is im not trying to be rude or disrespect the forum or STAFF at ALL!

Wasn't the point of "threads needed to be approved" to help the forum reduce amount of spam / fake / Malware threads?

But there is a some Massive flaw in that appointed system.

Malware is being approved at a massive alarming Rate . Due to that fact there are countless users being affected ( i realize its 90% there fault. they blindly ran program without looking into it ) Buts its also 10% Forum fault For Allowing the malware to spread over the community. AND ITS SPREADING HARD AND FAST!!

And we re not just talking about basic malware with not much Affect! we hare talking about ransomware and rats and key loggers Crypto miner / crypto stealer / Crypto Swapping basically the worst of.

But Even when users repot the issue so it can be fixed before more damage is done trying to help the community stay clean. Its still allowed to stay .

Im new and have been really enjoying the community ! i just want the forum to grow and want be apart of he growth.
But the Growth is Seriously being affected do to the facts ive pointed out

i realize staff cant catch them all it would be impossible. but that's what the report functions is for made the community is trying to help SO PLEASE LET US HELP

Last edited:
LV

Haxor

Staff member
Administrator
Staff
PRO Member
Crax Cloud
Threads
Awards
Credits
87,762©
Cash
5$
Crax.Shop UG
HAXOR
1. We need to approve threads before being displayed to members because there have been so many fake threads.
2. We can't do anything about malware tools only the user can open it safely by using Sandboxie or on RDP so we don't have any way to stop those threads we do our best to remove such threads/tools
3. Our mods are doing their best to check and resolve the reports and we do also need some mods who are willing to do such work.

LV

Haxor

Staff member
Administrator
Staff
PRO Member
Crax Cloud
Threads
Awards
Credits
87,762©
Cash
5$
Crax.Shop UG
HAXOR
You said Massive flaws in the appointed system can you describe them so we can look into them and find a solution.

LV

OnesWhoDwellWithin

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,458©
Cash
0$
First off i feel like i need to apologize because i think it came out ad me being disrespectful to forum and the staff i swear wasn't my intention If it came out that way .
I realize you guys juggle Real Life Stuff and Than Online stuff . not im trying to take anything anything away from any anyone .

and again im sorry i feel like i came off sounding like i think the staff isnt doing there job which again wasn't my intention.

i know im super new but I really love the forum and don't want anyone thinking im talking shit about it .

What i meant with Massive Flaw Is that.

if it was meant to weed out spam post and all others Which i agree 100% its its obviously working ! and there is no denying that at all .

But that system isnt stopping "spam" threads that are malicious because they are still being approved.

Examples Below

There is alot more but i figured it proved the point

Mixed Between Rats / ransomware/loggers/Cryto Highjacker
1 Month Of Approved Malware
( Please let me know if i need to prove there malware its not an issue ill go through every single thread!)

LV

Haxor

Staff member
Administrator
Staff
PRO Member
Crax Cloud
Threads
Awards
Credits
87,762©
Cash
5$
Crax.Shop UG
HAXOR
First of all, there is no need for apologizing
Second of all, look we are running a cracking hacking forum we don't know what tool contains malware or other kinds of viruses. When we saw anything suspicious we immediately remove that content. It's the member's duty to use some kind of environment for cracking hacking stuff. We always recommend everyone to use VM/RDP/Sandboxie. If I know some stuff about cracking I would never use my own personal computer for that because I know that this content might contain viruses. We can't check every single tool every day for viruses. Every single day we get almost 1k+ threads we can't check them all but we do check some of them. We are doing our best to make this forum clean. Thanks for your feedback we will surely work on this issue.

LV

Haxor

Staff member
Administrator
Staff
PRO Member
Crax Cloud
Threads
Awards
Credits
87,762©
Cash
5$
Crax.Shop UG
HAXOR
I will also recommend you check your own resources as they aren't posted correctly.

Here you need to add the real file not other file.

You don't need to upload on 3rd party website you can easily upload on our website.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips