[UHQ][LEGAL] Top 5 survey sites that never fire, sure to get paid ! | Hacking support | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

[UHQ][LEGAL] Top 5 survey sites that never fire, sure to get paid !

[UHQ][LEGAL] Top 5 survey sites that never fire, sure to get paid !

LV

jackrobert2023

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,244©
Cash
0$
This method works everywhere in the world, no need to invest and it's legal !
If you like this kind of sharing don't forget to like and left click on my profile, to see my other tutorials in thread !

Today I would like to share with you my top 5 survey sites that never fire, to make sure you get paid for every survey you take! + 1 similar site as a bonus
I've been using them for a long time and they work very well. Cool

I specify the minimum withdrawal and average payout per survey or question, as well as links to master some of them in more depth.

What you need :

⦁ A computer or smartphone
⦁ A browser
⦁ An internet connection
⦁ A paypal and bank account

List :
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

1. Yappers reserved for french people with id card and bank account, it pays much more than the others !

2. Citizen Me which pays directly on your paypal no minimum withdrawal. About 0,11€ for 5 questions.

3. Google Opinion Reward from 3€ reached directly on your paypal, From 0,08€ to 0,16€ the question. Can be associated with your google search, especially purchase and media, so if you want more questions paid go do these searches on your smartphone.

4&5. This one ( Offer 1€ to install a small browser extension possible to uninstall right away ) and this one, for their polls at 0,01€ daily as well as the talent.com job search ( which is called "Click here and win once a day!" ) at 0,01€ daily and the bulk polls at 0,02€ the 10 questions ( which is called "Your survey profile" ). Both have Paypal withdrawal at 5€ minimum, very easy to get the first one has cashback as well as paid internet search and both have offerwalls (win for registrations, win for playing video games, win for watching videos, etc...).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips