Method/Tut - Others - ⭐ VALORANT | NFA TO FA TUTORIAL ⭐ | CraxTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/Tut Others ⭐ VALORANT | NFA TO FA TUTORIAL ⭐

Method/Tut Others ⭐ VALORANT | NFA TO FA TUTORIAL ⭐

LV

DreamsHell

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,407©
Cash
0$
leave a like for more HQ

1) THINGS REQUIRED
2) STEPS
3) PROCEDURE
4) FAQ's

1 - THINGS REQUIRED :
The username and password of the NFA account should be working and be with you , you will also require to enter the game for some info so the account should not be locked, and you need to guess the email being used on the account , and if you bought it the person whome u bought from ask from him , to guess you can match the username to the email or the password to the email to which the account is connected. if u dont have these then its impossible to convert it.

2 -STEPS :
A) Firstly i consider u already have the things i mentioned above now u need to go onto riot player support and sign out first
B) Create a ticket and set it to account recovary
C) now here is what u have to fill in each fill up box :

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS: in this fill the email to which u want the account to be attached , CAUTION - no valorant account should be attached to this email

REGION : region of the nfa account , which u can obtain by launching the game and checking servers

HOW DID YOU LOSE ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT? : here select hacked/compromised/locked account

LOGIN NAME (USERNAME): here is basically your account username which u use to login to the nfa account

WHATS IS YOUR FULL RIOT ID, INCLUDE YOUR TAG (EX: RIOTGAMES # NA1) : this u can get by launching the game and checking your IGN

YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS : here again the same email to which u want it as the above one

YOUR DATE OF BIRTH ON THE ACCOUNT EX. JAN/01/1986
: here comes the hard part either u have to ask the person u bought from or if u can enter the settings then it will be easy or u will have to put a random bday which u think could be the one

LAST TIME YOU HAD ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT? EX. AUG/01/2019 : put the last date u played on

WHO MADE THIS ACCOUNT ? : put me

ALL POSSIBLE EMAILS USED TO CREATE ACCOUNT : here comes the main part now here put the email u guessed or think might be used i would not recommed guessing this so only put this when u are sure abt the old used email

DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ALL OF THOSE EMAILS? : just write No

ACCOUNT CREATION DATE (EX. AUG 20 2019) OR RECALL A SIGNIFICANT GAME EVENT AROUND THE SAME TIME : Now for this launch the game and check the league and stuff and the skins it contains and guess the season like ACT and just write the ACT saying u dont remember the date clearly

LOCATION WHERE THE ACCOUNT WAS CREATED (CITY, COUNTRY) : USA for NA , and for EU accounts write europe for other accounts just write a the country which is main of the shard

HAS ANYONE ELSE EVER PLAYED ON THE ACCOUNT? (INCLUDING FRIENDS/FAMILY) : there are two ways to do here now in my exprience where i converted from nfa to fa i wrote No here but u can also write my brother or make a valid looking reason but i would recommend writing No

DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW YOU LOST ACCESS TO THIS ACCOUNT ? : write i dont know but today morning i got a email and my email which was attached to the account was compromised and i can no longer access it so please help me change it to the one i have access to right now or smth like this okay?

HAVE YOU EVER BOUGHT IN GAME CURRENCY(RP/VP/COINS ETC) ? : here do yes and it will show u some more questions

WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING YOU SPENT IT ON, BE SPECIFIC : this put a random skin name of vandal from your account and say u dont remember it clearly

EMAIL ADDRESS LINKED TO PAYPAL ACCOUNT (IF MULTIPLE PAYPAL ACCOUNTS, PLEASE ADD THESE EMAIL ADDRESSES AS WELL) : for the next two questions related to paypal and transactions say i dont know these i am only 15 and my dad did all these payments

PHONE NUMBER, MOBILE PROVIDER, AND COUNTRY USED FOR SMS TRANSACTIONS : here write country the same as above and dont write number or stuff

Now after you have left all this jump straight to subject

SUBJECT : here just write account recovary

DESCRIPTION : here make a sad looking story abt how u logged in to play this morning but u found out ur email is compromised and password is changed to and say please help me change my email to the one i have access to right now make sure u make it look real and sound like a helpless 15 year old

- click on submit the ticket and check ur email for a automated message

3 - PROCEDURE
Now if u have done everything properly u are halfway there , now sit back and wait for a mail from riot agent , and he will say that he needs more info and ask you these questions -
-as a valorant player

-FIRST AGENT UNLOCKED?- if all agents are unlocked on your account then just say a random duelist like reyna or say smoker like omen and then write but i dont clearly rememeber
-WHAT WAS THE FIRST GUN BUDDY YOU UNLOCKED?- iron buddy because thats the one which could be unlocked otherwise it depends upon the account u have
-WHAT WAS THE FIRST GUN SKIN YOU EVOLVED USING RADIANITE POINTS?- write the names of two fully upgraded skins and then say i dont remember properly and if account has no upgradable skins then write it doesnt have
Now wait again for prolly 2-3 hours and he will respond saying that he has changed the email and password reset has been sent to your email, now just change the pass and enjoy ur fa account :)

4 - FAQ

A) How do we know this will work? ---- i have tried this and got fa accounts and thats why i can confirm this works but u will have to follow the steps clearly and execute the plan properly.
B) I am not getting a respond from riot? ------- it can take more time too personally mine took 4.5 hours so u just have to keep checking your mail and wait

Reactions: fognayerku
LV

Shadow911

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,051©
Cash
0$
Bruh you even dont know how to get account email, I used a method which guide to get email of account aswell. But still that method dont work for me!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips