Combo Tools - Website monitoring | Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Combo Tools Website monitoring 30 days free

Combo Tools Website monitoring 30 days free

LV

Mafazzo

Threads
Awards
Credits
320©
Cash
0$
I was a webmaster, responsible for managing the website of our small business. It had been going well so far, but I knew that some extra help would be nice in keeping track of everything. That's when I stumbled across a tool to monitor the site. HostTracker https://www.host-tracker.com/en seemed too good to be true: it offered 30 days of free testing and promised to collect statistics and send me notifications if there were any problems with the site or server.

I decided to give it a try, especially since there was no risk involved thanks to its free trial period. As soon as I got started, I could tell this was exactly what we needed! The dashboard provided an overview of all activity on my website and allowed me to pinpoint which areas may need improvement or further attention; it also sent alerts whenever something went wrong so that I could address any issues quickly before they became bigger problems down the road.

The monitoring tool proved invaluable in helping me keep my website running smoothly—and having peace of mind knowing that our online presence is safe and secure! After my 30-day trial expired, there was no question whether or not we'd continue using this helpful resource—it has become an integral part of our daily operations here at the company ever since!
MyCollages

Reactions: tahapl

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips