Method/TUT - 15 WEBSITES THAT WILL PAY YOU DAILY WITHIN 24 HOURS | SpamTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/TUT 15 WEBSITES THAT WILL PAY YOU DAILY WITHIN 24 HOURS

Method/TUT 15 WEBSITES THAT WILL PAY YOU DAILY WITHIN 24 HOURS

LV

ANOWN

Threads
Awards
Credits
9,362©
Cash
0$
I found 15 websites that you can start using to make easy money daily. Most of these websites require no experience and cost nothing to start and #1 is going to make you more money than, well, an ATM machine. So maybe you've heard that you can make money online taking surveys. But I mean come on, we all know that most of these survey websites are complete and utter scams and you may end up making only a few dollars for hours worth of work. Let me give you more insights on what really works.

15 : Google Opinion Rewards:
https://surveys.google.com/google-opinion-rewards/

However, the general consensus based on, well I don't know, 2.6 million reviews is that Google Opinion Rewards is different and. And it actually works. For starters, Google Opinion Rewards is brought to you by the same company behind Google, which is Google. And while it's easier for smaller survey websites to scam you, Google is one of the largest companies in the world and is likely going to follow through with their promise to pay you for doing surveys. Google Opinion Rewards lets you take very short surveys, some lasting just a few seconds, and earn money doing so. You can take these surveys during the ride home, from work, at night, in bed, or dare I say it, while you have a meeting with nature and getting started is easy.

Simply download the app on your iPhone or Android device and answer a few basic questions about yourself. You'll then start to get notified anytime a survey is ready for you to take with the money being sent directly to your PayPal account. Obviously with that being said, this is not going to be the kind of app that replaces your job, but if you can just earn a few extra dollars during your off time then it can start to add up very fast. Definitely not life changing money, but after all it is easy money to make.

Value for time and payout 1/10.

14: Enroll
https://enrollapp.com/

Enroll is a user testing website that allows you to make easy money testing websites mobile. Laps and things like that. The concept is simple, join the website as a tester and get paid for taking usability tests and providing feedback based on your experience. Now what makes Enroll different from some of the other similar websites on this list is that Enroll does not require you to have a microphone or webcam. You can simply check the requirements, follow the instructions and answer a few basic questions about your experience using the website. A quick few minute test can earn you between $0.50 and $2.00 and a more complex test can earn you up to $10. Not bad, but there are actually some better user testing websites that pay you more money, which we'll go over shortly, but you can still use this website in addition to the other websites that we'll go over shortly

Value for time and payout 2/10.

13: Second to none
https://www.second-to-none.com/

Second to None is a secret shopper website that you can sign up to and start earning extra income by doing things like eating and shopping. Second to none, mystery shoppers work as independent contractors. Work is available on an assignment by assignment basis and you have full choice on deciding whether or not you want to accept or decline an assignment when they become available. Second to None was actually voted as Inks Best place to work in 2019 and offers shopping assignments across the US and Canada. All you need to get started is a cell phone, a reliable Internet connection, and a means of transportation. Outside of that though, getting started is easy and you can start earning as much as $20 per hour as a secret shopper. I have made as much 7 or 8000 in a year.

Value for time and payout 3/10.

12: Foap
https://www.foap.com/

What if there was a way for you to sell the pictures that you took on your iPhone or Android device to companies like Bank of America, Kraft, Sony and Volvo, and make money doing so. I mean, like literally selfies of yourself. Pictures that you took of your food, That pretentious picture of a sailboat that you took. Well, as you probably have guests by now, you can with a website called Foap, which sounds way too similar to another word(fap) Foap lets you upload the videos and pictures that you take with your phone and sell them to brands, agencies, or really anybody who's willing to buy them. Foap App will then share these profits with you. 5050 You can also earn even more money by submitting videos and pictures to their missions. Simply follow the mission brief and upload one or multiple videos or pictures that reflect the kind of imagery the brand is after. If they select your images, which sometimes they select multiple images and you can earn hundreds of extra dollars. To get started, simply download the app on your Apple or Android device. Up for a free account and start posting that sounds fapptastic.

Value for time and payout 4/10.

11: Lime
https://www.li.me/

Lime is a type of fruit, but outside of that it's also a scooter company that you can make some pretty good money from. Now you may be thinking to yourself, Joshua, how can I make money with scooters and more importantly, why are you holding a lime? Well you can make money with scooters by juicing them by becoming a lime juicer. Lime juicers are people who juice limes. Not actual lime limes, but lime scooters. Basically these people walk or drive around.In their town, harvesting or picking up Lime scooters from the street. They then juice or charge these scooters and then drop them back off at designated spots provided by the app. The process is very straightforward and lime juicers can earn about $8 per scooter and depending on how hard the scooter is to harvest, you could get paid more per scooter. Many lime juicers have reported earning between 20 and $30 per hour juicing limes.

Value for time and payout 5/10.

10: Bird
https://www.bird.co/

So you've heard of lime the scooter company but another scooter company that you can make money from by charging scooters is bird the concept of making money with bird is a little bit different though and honestly the potential to make more money with bird than with lime is greater with bird you sign up as a bird flyer through the app you start out as a mere level one flyer but you can level up by completing various tasks each status level you gain additional perks and ways to make more money for example starting at level two you'll unlock higher paying charging tasks such as collecting and charging scooters the base price for each scooter that you collect is five dollars but the more difficult the scooter is to collect the higher the pay will be active bird flyers have reported earning as much as 100 per night collecting and charging scooters obviously to earn this much you need to be as efficient as possible and so obviously having a pickup truck suv or van is going to be a lot more efficient because it's going to allow you to collect more scooters compared to a mid-size sedan.

9: MarketForce
https://www.marketforce.com/

Get paid to shop eat or play at least that's the motto with market force a mystery shopping website that you can sign up to and get paid for enjoying life the job of a mystery shopper is simple go into a store or restaurant or movie theater or wherever and pretend to be a normal customer in the meantime you're taking notes and compiling a report which is then given back to a third-party company such as market force now the pay can vary depending on the difficulty of the task and the store that you visit but on average you can expect to earn about $20 per hour as a secret shopper.

8: ClearVoice
https://clearvoice.com/

So you may have heard of websites like upwork and freelancer these websites allow you to submit proposals to clients who are seeking a service that you might offer. I want to introduce you to a website called clearview. Clearview is a freelance writing website that was recently acquired by popular website fiverr clearview is very different from other freelancing websites you see because on websites like upwork freelancers win contracts by bidding on proposals the problem with this is that it can sometimes create a race to the bottom mentality where in order to get jobs you just set the lowest bid possible far under the client's budget in order to become more appealing for the job as a result you end up making far less money than you're actually worth with clear voice no bidding takes place instead you submit your portfolio of work set your rate and clearview will automatically assign you to jobs that fit your profile freelancers can earn anywhere from $200-$1000 per assignment and some assignments take less than a day to finish not too shabby for a little key tapping.

Value for time and payout 6/10.

7: GigWalk
https://www.gigwalk.com/

Down the list at number seven we've got a website called gig walk. gig walk lets you complete small jobs for businesses and earn incredibly easy money doing so tasks include things like taking pictures of grocery shelves to make sure that a product is being displayed properly auditing menus at restaurants or going to company events to monitor quality and accuracy tasks on gig walk can take anywhere from five minutes to a few hours to complete and will pay anywhere from $300-$1000 depending on the complexity of the task anybody can make money doing this whether you're looking for a little extra spending money or you want to earn an entire extra paycheck this is a great app to use and getting started is quick simply download the gig walk app on your android or apple device register your account answer a few basic questions about yourself link your paypal account so that you can actually be paid and get started.

6: SnapWire
https://community.snapwire.co/

What if you could make money from the same pictures that you posted on instagram except you posted them somewhere else that actually made you money snapwire. Snapwire is very similar to another website on this list pho app in that you can sell your pictures to brands around the world and earn top dollar doing so in addition to photos you can also sell videos graphic design and artwork there are essentially two ways for you to make money on this app the first way is by uploading quality photos graphic designs and videos to your portfolio and when somebody buys something from you well you'll earn a commission the second way is by participating in challenges or contests that clients put up very similar to faux app there's a list of requirements and if your photo or video or graphic design meets those requirements the client will likely choose yours as the winner thus paying you more money now the amount of money that you make depends on the request but it can range anywhere from 25 to as much as several hundred dollars and what's even more impressive is that you get to keep 100 of those earnings way to go snapwire.

5: Scribie
https://scribie.com/

Now if you're a good listener and you can also type really well on the computer then you can make money from the comfort of your home transcribing audio or video scribie is a transcription service that companies can use to transcribe things such as speeches recordings meetings phone conversations and even youtube videos now this may not seem valuable to you but a lot of companies will pay top dollar for this service and all you need to get started is a computer an internet connection and a paypal account so that you can get paid and a good keyboard with some good risk support might be a good investment as well beginners can earn as much as $800 per month transcribing while more advanced typers can earn up to $4000 all from the comfort of your home.

Value for time and payout 7/10.

4: Field Agent
https://www.fieldagent.net/

Some of the world's largest companies use field agent to perform various tasks for their business and it's a great way for you to earn extra money doing these simple tasks using the app you can gather information for brands and retailers by taking photos sharing opinions and completing other tasks and many of these tasks can be done while doing things that you would normally do anyways such as taking pictures of marketing material and stores to make sure that they're being presented properly plus your feedback helps companies to deliver the best products and experience possible and so not only are you making money but you're also potentially helping millions of other people there are millions of people already making money with field agent and so this is definitely a legitimate way to make money and the best part is that the app will pay you immediately after you finish a task getting started is easy simply download the field agent app reserve and complete a job once the job is completed field agent will check your submission and once your submission is approved money will be sent directly to your bank account via direct deposit people have reported earning anywhere from 100 per day to as much as $300 per day for just a few hours worth of tasks.

Value for time and payout 8/10.

3: Try My UI
https://www.trymyui.com

Try my ui is very similar to another website that we talked about on this list enroll except better with try my ui you are testing websites either on your mobile device or desktop computer and giving honest feedback about your experience using that website the testing consists of you doing various tasks on the website or mobile app and giving honest feedback about what you liked and disliked about your experience all of this is happening while your screen and voice is being recorded here's an example there we go so we can see the site uh zomato i've never heard of this please answer the following questions say three words you remember from the site or that you would use to describe the site about and i definitely get a feel for this restaurant just by kind of reading through so i'd say it was very easy each test will earn you 10 and will typically take about 20 to 30 minutes to complete and there's no limit to how many tests you can take per day payments are sent every friday to your paypal account and so while you technically aren't getting paid every day yes i know you're still getting paid at least once a week and doing this is significantly better than taking surveys on sites like swagbucks getting started is super easy simply head over to the website click on get paid to test create a free account and start making money.

Value for time and payout 8/10.

2: Fiverr
https://www.fiverr.com/

What if you could make money u don't know sending people videos if you dressed up as an outlaw biker road rash here baby famous american outlaw biker i make videos on fiverr check it out or by dressing up as a fruit man and saying whatever it is people want you to say hello it's me the fruit man i am made of fruit please eat me please eat me now or by screaming into a bush well all this is possible thanks to a website that you're probably already familiar with fiverr yes you can also sell actual services on fiverr such as designing logos or editing videos or creating nft artwork but those things require skills and i mean who has time to go and learn a new skill no but seriously the point here is that you can quite literally make money doing virtually anything with fiverr and so even if you don't have a specific skill that you're good at such as writing or drawing or singing you can still make money by being clever creative or funny and honestly depending on how you approach this you could end up making a lot of money there are a lot of people making well over six figures per year on fiverr hello mortals it's me your favorite lord and savior jesus sweet jesus. Easy money !!

Value for time and payout 9/10.

1: UserTesting
https://www.usertesting.com/

Usertesting.com is basically like the apple of the survey slash user testing world while other survey websites will send you low quality surveys that pay you pennies on the dollar usertesting.com pays you well dollars on the dollar some of the largest companies in the world use usertesting.com to gain valuable insights into their products these are companies willing to pay really good money to get real feedback from real people i mean we're talking $4 for every five minute survey ten dollars for every twenty minute survey and between $30-$120 for every live interview that can last between 30 minutes and an hour. usertesting.com is a usability customer experience platform in other words you'll be testing things like websites apps and even actual physical products to make sure that the user experience while using those products is on par with the brand's expectations to get started you'll need a computer a stable internet connection a microphone if your computer doesn't already have one built in and a paypal account if you want to get paid simply head over to usertesting.com click at the very top where it says get paid to test enter your email and follow the instructions to begin i think it's easy to say that making a little extra money on the side and helping brands build better products and experiences that will help people around the world is a win-win.

Value for time and payout 10/10.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.