6 ChatGPT prompts that Feel illegal | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

6 ChatGPT prompts that Feel illegal

6 ChatGPT prompts that Feel illegal

LV

SK0007

Threads
Awards
Credits
6,089©
Cash
0$
The prompt is the compass that guides the conversation, and ChatGPT is the navigator, charting a course through the vast seas of information.
14Pf2zH9NIFZNbIMS98l vA

Designed by @Anish Singh Walia in Canva

ChatGPT can transform your productivity and life, but extracting the right information from ChatGPT is essential.
I have personally used tonnes of AI tools, paid and free. All we need to do to generate quality content from these LLM models is to create an effective prompt.
I have experimented with many prompts and have developed these six really useful Prompts for everyone who uses ChatGPT.
I now use the Free version of ChatGPT as you don’t need to rely much on the Pro features and waste $ 20$ each month.
You can craft the perfect answers whenever you use these six prompting techniques and save money by using the free version.
The best part is that there is no need to upgrade to a Pro subscription with these tested prompting techniques and save some bucks.

1tntj4it zNgcEqhg6jwUdA

Let’s get started and copy and paste these prompts and use them.

INDEX​

1. Repurpose Blog Post Prompt
  2. AI Content Remover-Rewriter Prompt
  3. Create a Course Prompt
  4. Sales Script Prompt
  5. Summarise Any text prompt
  6. High-converting landing Pages

Repurpose Blog Post Prompt — Use this prompt to outrank and restructure/revise an existing blog post or content.​

Prompt:
Revise the blog post regarding [TOPIC] to be more engaging, relevant, and SEO optimized to [TARGET AUDIENCE] in [FORMAT]. Please make sure it outperforms the reference blog post. The reference blog post can be found at [URL/TEXT].

AI Content Remover-Rewriter Prompt — Nowadays, a lot of AI content detector tools are available, and rewriter tools too. Still, I have discovered that the best way to make the AI-generated content human-like is to ask chatGPT itself to make the content undetected by any AI detector tool and more human-like.​

Prompt:
[COPY THE AI GENERATED CONTENT/AI TEXT]
Rewrite the above content so that it is not detected as AI content by any AI content detectors.
Or use,
Add this instruction before asking ChatGPT to write anything to generate human-like text.
Hey ChatGPT, regarding generating writing content, two factors are crucial to be in the highest degree, “perplexity” and “burstiness.
Perplexity measures the complexity of the text, and burstiness compares the variations of sentences. Humans tend to write with greater burstiness, for example, with some longer or more complex sentences alongside shorter ones.
All sentences tend to be more uniform. Therefore, generated text content must have the highest degree of perplexity and the highest degree of burstiness. The other two factors are that writing should be contextually relevant and coherent.

Create a Course Prompt — Create amazing learning plans using this prompt. I recently generated one-course plan to study Kubernetes and prepare for CKA, which turned out to be amazing.​

Prompt:
Develop a [COURSE NAME] course for me, from basic to advanced. I need you to be my master/Guru, act as a PhD professor in [course area], be professional, and, if possible, provide long and detailed answers without losing quality.

Sales Script Prompt​

Prompt:
Generate a huge impact sales script for [PRODUCT] or [SERVICE] targeting [TARGET AUDIENCE] in [GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION], focusing on the unique features and benefits that will appeal to them.

Summarise Any text prompt — Use this prompt to summarize any online content or public URL or File.​

Prompt:
You are a copywriter. Summarise the text below and give e a list of bullet points with key insights and the most important facts.
[INSERT TEXT/URL/FILE] "

High-converting landing Page​

Prompt:
Please provide suggestions for a high-converting landing page tailored to my [TARGET AUDIENCE] for my [PRODUCT CATEGORY] product, including design ideas, SEO-friendly headlines, subheadings, and persuasive copy that addresses potential objections.
Here are some more ChatGPT blog posts and cheatsheets I have written about. Do check these out and use them:

CONCLUSION​

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog about the six useful and awesome ChatGPT prompts to save you some money and use the free versions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom