AdSense Approval: Common Myths Debunked | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

AdSense Approval: Common Myths Debunked

AdSense Approval: Common Myths Debunked

LV

Stanislaviski34

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,114©
Cash
0$
I often came across posts related to Adsense approval, and there were so many fake opinions and useless answers. In this post, I would like to debunk the common myths and give you tips to get AdSense approval quickly.

1. Do I need to build a privacy policy and T&C pages for my site?

No. You run a blog, not a business website. A personal blogger may or may not be aware of such things. AdSense really doesn't care about such pages.

2. Can I get approval for a new domain?

Yes, you can.

3. Does AdSense give high priority to expired domains?

Yes, as far as I know. Expired domains with good authority are approved faster than new domains.

4. Can I get approval for a website with AI content?

Yes. You can even use paraphrased content and get approval with no issues.

5. How many posts do you need to have before applying for AdSense?

I would suggest you build at least 20 posts before placing the request.

6. Do I need to interlink the articles?

Yes and no. It's not hard to interlink 20 articles, and so try to link the articles if you wish to get approval on the first try itself.

7. What should be the length of articles?

Try to create posts with at least 1,000 words to avoid issues like "not enough content" or "low-value content".

8. Is the theme important to get approval?

Yes, it's recommended that you use a premium theme and customize it to make it look like a professional site.

I personally received more than 15 site approvals from AdSense. I ran both new and expired domains, and I used both AI and paraphrased content. I never created so-called static pages like privacy policies or even contact pages.

Ss

Think like an AdSense moderator, and you will understand how easy it is to get approval from AdSense. A site that looks real and writes useful articles would get instant approval. A site with poor design and low-quality articles will be rejected.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom