Amie Tollefsrud – Online Course Academy + Passive Income Academy | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Amie Tollefsrud – Online Course Academy + Passive Income Academy

Amie Tollefsrud – Online Course Academy + Passive Income Academy

LV

cyanide

Threads
Awards
Credits
11,850©
Cash
0$
Here’s what you can expect to learn from enrolling in Online Course Academy:
  • A proven formula to achieve your online course revenue goals (no matter what your current audience size)
  • Narrow the niche of your current business so that you can start to position yourself as the “expert” on your course topic
  • How to choose a PROFITABLE and desired online course topic that will have your clients saying “take my money”
  • How to simultaneously grow your email list and audience full of future students WHILE creating your course content
  • How to make money off your course BEFORE it’s even created (yes, really!)
  • An in-depth promotional strategy to get your voice and message heard by the masses (without the use of ANY ads) before launching
  • The step-by-step process for creating your online course content and turning it into slides, videos, audio, and PDFs (plus editable templates!)
  • Screenshare of how to record + edit your course videos and upload them into your “school”
  • How to price your online course competitively in your market (and charge what you’re worth!)
  • An entire 5-part launch strategy (including access to the EXACT e-mail sequence i’ve used during every one of my 5 and 6 figure launches)
  • Strategies for re-launching and using affiliates
  • Timelines for 60, 90, and 120 day course creation plans
  • Mindset + manifesting strategies

LV

Brainsomers

Threads
Awards
Credits
23,773©
Cash
0$
sda
Here’s what you can expect to learn from enrolling in Online Course Academy:
  • A proven formula to achieve your online course revenue goals (no matter what your current audience size)
  • Narrow the niche of your current business so that you can start to position yourself as the “expert” on your course topic
  • How to choose a PROFITABLE and desired online course topic that will have your clients saying “take my money”
  • How to simultaneously grow your email list and audience full of future students WHILE creating your course content
  • How to make money off your course BEFORE it’s even created (yes, really!)
  • An in-depth promotional strategy to get your voice and message heard by the masses (without the use of ANY ads) before launching
  • The step-by-step process for creating your online course content and turning it into slides, videos, audio, and PDFs (plus editable templates!)
  • Screenshare of how to record + edit your course videos and upload them into your “school”
  • How to price your online course competitively in your market (and charge what you’re worth!)
  • An entire 5-part launch strategy (including access to the EXACT e-mail sequence i’ve used during every one of my 5 and 6 figure launches)
  • Strategies for re-launching and using affiliates
  • Timelines for 60, 90, and 120 day course creation plans
  • Mindset + manifesting strategies
dsadasdsda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom