Avoid Triggering 2FA in Yahoo | General Hacking | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Avoid Triggering 2FA in Yahoo

Avoid Triggering 2FA in Yahoo

LV

s-kaito77

Threads
Awards
Credits
711©
Cash
0$
Listen up, folks! It seems like Yahoo has really beefed up their security measures, making it increasingly difficult to crack into their accounts. Even the buyers are facing troubles logging in, which is not a good sign.

But, if you are one of those who can still access Yahoo accounts after October 1, 2022, then kudos to you! You have mastered the art of logging in to websites with high-end security. However, if you are still struggling, don't worry, I've got your back.

First things first, let's clear up some misconceptions. If you are encountering 2-factor authentication (2fa), that doesn't mean the account is dead. My cracking tool tells me which accounts have 2fa, and it only flags the login as valid if it logs in and loads the mailbox. So, if you are buying logs and facing 2fa, it means something you are doing is triggering Yahoo's security. And, there is a huge difference between 2fa triggered by security and 2fa set up by the account owner.

For instance, if you enter your email, hit enter, and then the next screen asks for a password, and only then you get 2fa, the account is salvageable, as you have triggered the security. However, if you enter your email, hit enter, and 2fa pops up without any chance to enter the password, it's 2fa from the account owner, and the log is dead.

Now, if you are facing 2fa triggered by security, don't panic! The log is not dead yet. Give it a few hours and try again, but this time, follow the guidelines I'm about to share with you.

Firstly, never use the same IP for more than three accounts. Using the same IP is a massive red flag for Yahoo's security. Clear your cookies between each login, as it keeps the website suspicious of the traffic.

For a fool-proof login, use Firefox and install this addon, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox…asblocker/. It stops the website from gathering information about you via javascript.

Type in the username and password, never copy-paste. Use https://dichvusocks.us, which may look like crap but is your best bet, as it provides residential IPs instead of data centers.

When logging in, avoid loading https://mail.yahoo.com/. Instead, google the word Yahoo and open a link from Google to Yahoo. It sets specific cookies that tell Yahoo where you loaded their URL from, which lowers the chance of Yahoo flagging you as a bot.

And, last but not least, avoid using the app. Yahoo uses browser fingerprinting to identify you and flag accounts you log in to, making it difficult to access the accounts.

Follow these seven rules when checking logs, and you will never trigger Yahoo's security again. Go ahead and check the logs you thought had 2fa, and they will still work if you follow my method.

Reactions: bluerokie, Max01Arcade and Khrislewis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom