CC - Best Preferred CC's To Open In 2024! | Freebie | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

CC Best Preferred CC's To Open In 2024!

CC Best Preferred CC's To Open In 2024!

LV

Stormraider

Threads
Awards
Credits
8,772©
Cash
0$
Top 5 preferred credit cards to open up with the past of least resistance

Requirements:
Fullz
Credit Report
Burner device
Burner pc(optional)
Drop Address

1. First Premier Credit Card
Now although this is a subprime credit card those with fair credit can get up to a $1,000 limit during pre-qualification and they do not ID verify when using a drop address or a different phone number. Thd only issue with this card is the low credit limit but as alway this is a game of volume. If you can manage 10 open ups a month or even two per week you are looking at a fairly goof payout given their low secuirty threshold this is my personal favorite. With the right paramters in place you can have a $20K month doing this

2. Credit One
I was going to make this an honorable mention but for the same reasons as first premier i still rate this one second because of the ability to prequalify along with ease of use. The only issue you may run into is phone number verification so you MUST use a legitmate burner number with active service to be able to access the account. There has been cases reported where you have to call and answer security questions to identify yourself although this is rare if your drop address is in the same city and state. The downside again are the low limits due to it being a subprime card although i have gotten up to $2500 limits on these before with fair/good credit but you have a high chane of approval up to $1000 with a poor credit profile.

3. Capital One
Although NOT number one this is my personal favorite because of the high credit limits available if you have a good profile with good to excellent credit. With good to excellent i have seen limits as high as $25,000 with fair to good i have seen it as high as $10,000 with poor credit i have seen it range from as low as $500 to as high as $5,000 the beauty of capital one is you can see the limit upon approval. The downside is their security if addresses do not match you will have to call using your burner and get and ID verification link EMAILED to you. Go to verif dot tools and make a snapshot and upload it via your pc to fully verify. Please note that they may lock high limit cards if the money is being spent to fast you have to cash it out over the course of the first 30 days and keep the transactions under $1500 each for high limit cards

4. Fortiva and other Bank Of Missouri CC's
For the same reasons i like credit one and premier there is a low security threshold with these cards and do not require a good credit score to open up. Even with fair credit i havw seen limits as high as $2000 just make sure again that you are using a drop address in the same city and state to avoid the application getting declined

5. Fortiva(And Other Contiental Cards)
This one is excellent for those thag have low credit profiles as well and they also have a pre-qualification tool so you kmow your limit prior. Just make sure to match the area code of the city on your burner and keep the drop address in the same city as well or you will more than likely prompt a decline.

Honorable Mention: Applied Bank
Even better for low credit profiles although there are times where they require a fee upfront prior to issuing the card although this is by far the easiest one to open it comes with low credit limits that may not be worth the time depending on your goals

Ways to increasw success rate:
Make sure you are using a burner device with active data plan in the same city and state IF this is not an option you want to use a residential socks that matches the location as an alternative

I also suggest if you have a fullz profile that has a low score or even fair credit that you couple these different cards togeether to cash out as much as possible and you want to apply for them all within a 24 hour period so the target's credit isnt affected too much

Get the most out of cc:
Now you will want to go over to go2bank or greendot or whatever prepaid bank you prefer and open up a drop in the fullz name and use one of their old addresses for shipping. As you will not need to pick up the card. Note down the routing and account number and once you have maxed out your cc go online and make a payment using the account and routing number then call the bank after two business days and say the money cleared from your account they will update your available credit and you can max it again. After the payment gets returned the card is dead and you will want to move onto the next.

Hope this helps

Cheers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.