Multi/Others - BITCOIN STEALER / CLIPPER DEDECTOR | Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Multi/Others BITCOIN STEALER / CLIPPER DEDECTOR

LV

KillerBe

Threads
Credits
120Ā©
Cash
0$
Hello guys,

we've detected recently lots of infected tools around the forum which included a bitcoin stealer as known as a bitcoin clipper.

May you asking now: What is that?
The Answer is simple as such malware itself. A Bitcoin stealer replaces a copied address with another one. While sending, most people don't double or triplecheck their inserted address. Once you click send, the Bitcoin amount will be send to the replaced address and you've lost your coins.

How does my tool help:
Once you ran my tool(btc address must be on clipboard before opening), it will detect those stealing programs and will show you the path of process which makes it possible for you to delete it,if nothing appears on console copy any bitcoin address and if there is btc clipper it will be detected.

Can my tool getting patched?
I wont go into dept with details, but I can assure you the way my tool works is non patchable.

If you have such a virus on your computer or wanna just make check that, feel free to download my tool.

Download:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips