Build an OLX clone with Flutter, Firebase and Getx | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Build an OLX clone with Flutter, Firebase and Getx

Build an OLX clone with Flutter, Firebase and Getx

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,906©
Cash
0$

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 74 Lectures ( 9h 39m ) | Size: 8.2 GB
Create a Full Stack Second Hand Online Market Place App with Flutter, Firebase and Getx
What you'll learn:
Full Stack Mobile Application Creation
User authentication with Firebase
Retrieval of User Location
Getx statemanagement
Uploading images to firebase
Storing data in firebase
Good file structure
Implementing Real Time Chats
Viewing and Searching Products
Selling Products
Deleting Products
Beautiful UI/UX
Refresh Products
Viewing Own Ads
Updating Profile
Sign out functionality

Requirements:
Basic knowledge about Flutter and Dart
Flutter , Dart and IDE installed

Description:
Welcome to "Build an OLX Clone with Flutter, Firebase, and GetX"! In this comprehensive course, you will learn how to create a fully functional second-hand marketplace app similar to OLX or Ebay using Flutter, Firebase, and GetX. Whether you're a beginner looking to start your journey into app development or an experienced developer seeking to expand your skills, this course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and hands-on experience needed to build real-world applications.Features:Email & Password AuthenticationGetting Location of UserPersisting Auth StateSelling ProductsFeatured and Recommended ProductsProduct DetailsProduct LocationSearching ProductsBrowse CategoriesReal-Time Chat with SellersRefresh ProductsViewing My Own AdsDeleting my AdsViewing my ProfileUpdating my ProfileUpdating my LocationSign OutBy the end of this course, you will have gained the skills and confidence to build your own fully functional second-hand marketplace app using Flutter, Firebase, and GetX. Whether you're looking to launch your own startup, enhance your portfolio, or simply expand your Flutter development skills, this course will equip you with the knowledge and experience needed to succeed in the rapidly growing field of mobile app development. Enroll now and start building your OLX clone today!

RAPIDGATOR
Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6Part 7Part 8Part 9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips