EBook/Course - carders errors at work | CardTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

EBook/Course carders errors at work

EBook/Course carders errors at work

LV

validol07

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,541©
Cash
0$

Today I'm going to tell you a lot of tricks and a lot of mistakes that even *experienced* carders make, which they think they are.

1) The most common mistake when working with CC - this check for validation. To begin with, if a small amount is withdrawn from the card, the bank trumpeted fraud (not in all banks, but in the south a lot), and checkers who check the card preauthorization ( bind) often lie. Many people use GPAY, tying the card there... It is ERROR, GPAY WILL TAKE OFF 1 DOLLAR, check it out.
After that, your card is simply worthless. I decided to start with it since thousands of people check cards this way. I do not check them at all if I do not take a base of 100 +
2) Merch throws on vbw, so non or auto will get through. This is true, but the bank may still not let you go on because he does not like the final point ( merch ) where you put the card. For example, many autobvs do not get into RU measures.
3) Use usual proxy (inside antic or proxyfire). Get a malinka or at least DOUBLE SSH TUNEL MANAGER (never mind the virus). If you get a virus, it will harm your connection.
4) do not work with top applications (marketplaces like amazon paypal etc) from your phone, if you don't have a normal build (majisky, osposedy etc will not help) then you need someone who will flash the phone from 0 or intercept each package and change it on the fly. The apps will find your root even in the directories.
5) Not a bug, but more of a tip, use different antics if the job is up.
6) Use public proxy when you have OpenVPN, PPTP vpn and shadowsocks.
7) Use only registered mail, antifraud will catch it.
8) Calculate cookies for nothing, without registration in services and social networks.
9) Use only gold, platinum, business bins. Try standard, you will like it.
Feel free to try standard, you will like it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom