Method/TUT - Carding on Shopping[Credits To Respective Owner] | CardTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/TUT Carding on Shopping[Credits To Respective Owner]

Method/TUT Carding on Shopping[Credits To Respective Owner]

LV

Hemachand

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,264©
Cash
0$
💯🔥 Carding Tutorial On Shopping / Cardable Sites. ( General )
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

1. Connect to your vpn and choose ip address of your victim’s country. ( SOCKS5 ) Recommended

2. Connect to RDP ( Remote Destkop connection), must be same country (IP), state as credit card holder’s address .

3. Now from your RDP, connect to socks5 via mozzila firefox, example 97.77.96.226 34539 United States, Must be same as your victim’s address: COUNTRY, STATE, CITY!

4. When you done all that, create email with same name as credit card holder name, same address, same city, and everything. Or if you got email access that’s would be a lot better.

5. Go to your website shop you want to card. ( Make Sure You Have The Right Tuts Of The Site )

6. Register with credit card holder information, name, country, city, address, and email you made one just for this ORDER.

7. Add a shipping address, some sites don’t allow to ship to different address but there is plenty of shops which do. Shipping address is where package will be delivered usually Carder called it Drop. Which means you provide your address, girlfriend address, friend address, to your drop etc.

8. Select product you want, and click on check out, now it will ask for you know, how you will pay. Choose credit card, and type victims credit card numbers and other information needed.

9. Click order now, and i am sure 100% they will confirm your order via email or you will get track your order on website, after pressing order.
(note that some sites need phone verification, but you can always buy phone number in internet or in real life , confirm your order, and destroy it after they ship your item)

10. Wait for order to arrive to your shipping address, I personally use . When they arrive they call me, and i can say different address where i want to pick up my order.

PLEASE REACT & SHARE TO FRIENDS 💯

€NJOY ❤️🥂

Reactions: fognayerku and Centurrion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.