Method/Tut - check dropping tut | CraxTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/Tut check dropping tut

Method/Tut check dropping tut

LV

soxs4baby

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,437©
Cash
0$
Check Dropping Method 2023

Step 1. First you need a check printer you’ll most like have to buy one online, you can get one from amazon or VersaCheck.com thats where I boutht mine from.

Step 2. Once your printer come you need site to buy active account numbers to out on the checks I use sanwellsr2fiwriu.onion

.. DO NOT SEND THIS SITE TO JUST ANYONE!

Step 3. Once your on the site you can basically buy active routing/account numbers and depending on who you buy them from you will know how much is in the bank account so you can make a good check for example... you buy an account that has $10,000 you know you can write a check a good check for $0-$6000 because you know you have room and that much is most likely still In their account.

Step 4. Now you need a software to actually make the checks I use app.onlinecheckwriter.com its online. When your logged in select “New Check†go to add bank account then go to “Add New†from there everything else is self explanotory you just use the info you bought from the site and plug into the software then when you done print it.

Step 5. After you done making the the check you have to select the payee name( who the check is getting written too) in your case who ever drop your using select use their name, then select how much you want the check to be it can be any amount.. Pick an amount according to how much is in the account you bought actually have

1. Buy a fullz

2. Search on google capital one credit card

3. Click “see if I’m pre approved”

‘M

4. Enter fullz info

5. Apply for whatever card they recommend u

6. After u apply create an account put fullz address as residential put your house/drop address as mailing

7. The card will arrive in 7-10 business days, when it arrives call the number on the back of the card or login the app with the account u made to activate the card ✅
Link:

Reactions: fognayerku and Hellboy00

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.