Could this work and be very profitable? Random Idea i had... | Questions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Could this work and be very profitable? Random Idea i had...

Could this work and be very profitable? Random Idea i had...

LV

peebeekay

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,750©
Cash
5$
So I know cookie stuffing is very illegal. But while I was working I had a random thought enter my brain and the more I think about it....the more I think it could be EXTREMELY profitable.

Steps:

1: Use google dorks or whatever method that works for you to find websites that dropship. The more popular and more sales they do - the better.
2: Take a cookie stuff program that will stuff cookies onto person computer when IMAGE is opened your viewed.
3: Email the dropshippers with:
Title: Product arrived damaged
Subject: I ordered (whatever that business is selling) and this is how it arrived. I was wondering what steps do we take from here? (Something like that) with an image of whatever product that website is selling that is cookie stuffed from where that person is droppshipping from.

Once he or she opens that image then for x amount of days that the cookie lasts all orders he/she recieves and then in return buys from original site you will earn commision from that site.

I dont know if I correctly "painted a picture" of how this method would work. Basically you cookie stuff someone that orders a lot and you have the cookie that is dropped be from the place the dropshipper gets his products from. Therefor earning you tons of commision without the person ever knowing. Because he still makes his profit like he always has. It doesnt affect that.

Reactions: Olliver500

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom