[CPU & GPU] Silent Crypto Miner Builder - ETH, ETC, XMR & more - Web Panel | Hacking Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

[CPU & GPU] Silent Crypto Miner Builder - ETH, ETC, XMR & more - Web Panel

[CPU & GPU] Silent Crypto Miner Builder - ETH, ETC, XMR & more - Web Panel

LV

minecraftplayernum1

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,802©
Cash
0$
I've seen a lot of "cracks" and "leaks" of this miner but it's a free tool anyway. Sadly I saw all postings regarding this silent miner are shady re-packed and without linking to the correct source and without any credits to the developer. Since I'm offering a setup service for this silent miner here on sinister.ly I would like to post the original link to this project incl. credits to the developer. Enjoy fellas.
SilentCryptoMiner

Reminer: You should never execute "hacking tools" on your own PC. Run it in a VM or rent a VPS to run such a software.

Unam Sanctam's Silent Crypto Miner Builder - ETH, ETC, XMR & more (Optional with Web Panel)
After being in development for a very long time and after having been remade multiple times, this unified miner of my ETH and XMR miners is finally ready for release.
A free CPU & GPU (AMD & Nvidia) crypto silent miner with support for creating multiple miners in one. I will always try to update it for new forks and changes.

Main Features
  • Native & .NET - Miner installer/injector and watchdog coded in C#, Shellcode loader/injector coded in C, miner requires .NET Framework 4.5
  • Shellcode - All .NET C# parts are converted into Shellcode and injected using a native C loader, can be disabled
  • Injection (Silent/Hidden) - Hide miner behind another process like explorer.exe, conhost.exe, svchost.exe and others
  • Idle Mining - Can be configured to mine at different CPU and GPU usages or not at all while computer is or isn't in use
  • Stealth - Pauses the miner and clears the GPU memory while any of the programs in the "Stealth Targets" option are open
  • Watchdog - Monitors the miner file and replaces the file if removed and starts it if the injected miner is closed down
  • Multiple Miners - Can create multiple miners to run at the same time, for example one XMR (CPU) miner and one ETH (GPU) miner
  • CPU & GPU Mining - Can mine on Both CPU and GPU (Nvidia & AMD)
  • Bypass Windows Defender - Can add exclusions into Windows Defender to avoid being detected
  • Process Killer - Constantly checks for any programs in the "Kill Targets" list and kills them if found
  • Remote Configuration - Can get the miner settings remotely from a specified URL every 100 minutes
  • Web Panel Support - Has support for monitoring and configuring all the miners efficiently in an online web panel

Read more on the GitHub page.

Web Panel
You can find the web panel that the miner officially supports here: UnamWebPanel. The web panel can be used to monitor your miners hashrate, status, connection settings, GPU/CPU name and more. It can also be used to change the miner settings just like how the option "Remote Configuration" does it.

Latest Changes
Check changelog here: https://github.com/UnamSanctam/SilentCry...#changelog
Link:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips