Method/Tut - Cracked Netflix into private account | CraxTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/Tut Cracked Netflix into private account

Method/Tut Cracked Netflix into private account

LV

Cl/4y

Threads
Awards
Website
t.me
Credits
12,151©
Cash
0$
First of all login on to your cracked account

Create a cloned email like that of the owner. For Eg: if the owner’s email is: IAMCRAZY007@gmail.com ; then create a fake mail on the same name like: IAMCRAZY007@yahoo.com

Now is the main task & for this, you will require some brain. Now the task is to convince Netflix customer care support that your account was hacked & you have no access to it anymore.

Now he will send a link to the email and ask you OTP (this may be optional idk it depend ) & you have to say, I already told i don’t have access to it anymore

Now they will ask for another email & also they will ask for payment details too! (payment details you can get at the billing history section) ; maybe they will ask for the last 4 digits of cards or something else

Now you have to provide the asked details & the other mail will be the clone of the original mail you’ve created

Now they will change your email if details were correct & send a change password link to the cloned mail.

Now you’ve successfully changed your email & password both & congo you have your own private account.

NOT TESTED BY ME.

CLICK HERE TO BUY A LINKABLE DEBIT CARD "NONVBV"

⬇️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.