Create A 2D Rpg And A 3D Game In Godot 4.2 | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Create A 2D Rpg And A 3D Game In Godot 4.2

Create A 2D Rpg And A 3D Game In Godot 4.2

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,906©
Cash
0$

MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.31 GB | Duration: 12h 7m
A course for making a 2D RPG with resource gathering mechanic and an introductory course to 3D in Godot 4.2 and 4.1

What you'll learn
Learn the key concept of programming game in Godot 4
Create a 2D RPG protoype with resource gathering, crafting system and dialog manager
Having a good understanding of how 3D programming works in Godot 4
You will learn GDScript, which is the language of Godot

Requirements
No programming experience needed, although knowing some basics always help.

Description
In this course you will learn all the fundamentals of creating a 2D RPG similar to game like Zelda: a link to the past, Stardew Valley or Pokemon, from start to finish. I'll teach you the key concept of that genre of game, including:Finite State MachineUsing Blend treeLooting coin when hitting a chestUsing keys to open locked doorsCreating cavesCreating a UI system displaying the number of lifes and coinsCreating a system of resources gatheringCreating an inventoryCreating a crafting system to create a new weaponSwitching weapons by pressing a keyYou can check the curriculum to learn more about the content of the course.I'm focusing on making video that are straight to the point, giving you all the basics you need to understand key concept (while showing you how to use them) without overloading you.Being a big fan of the Zelda series, it is a big blast for me to be able to teach you how to make a game of that genre, which is known to be quite difficult, but so rewarding and satisfying to play! At the end of this course, you will have a working RPG game prototype that you'll be able to develop, you will have learn the key concept of programming that type of game and - if you are a completely new to programming - you will have learn all the key concept of programming.Then in the second part of this course you will learn how to create a simple 3D retro game. This is an introduction to 3D, by no mean a full blown course about how to create a full 3D game, but you will learn the following:How to import 3D assetsDealing with animationsCreating sword attackCreating enemy that can patrol, chase and attack the playerCreating state machine to handle complex behaviorCollecting coin and objectDisplay the number of life and coin collectedAnd way much more. To have an overview, check the curriculum to see everything we are going to do together.You don't need to have any prior experience, although a basic understanding of programming is a plus. I will teach you all the primary concept and explain you in details (without overloading you with no relevant concept) every line we are going to create for this game.If all of this sounds like fun to you, enroll in this course and I'll see you in the first lecture!
RAPIDGATOR
Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6Part 7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips