Combo Tools - create a targeted custom wordlist | Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Combo Tools create a targeted custom wordlist

Combo Tools create a targeted custom wordlist

LV

zelaxsus

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,493©
Cash
0$
ADD AN IMAGE HERE! [Not adding an image will result in removal]
Linux Nedir, Ne İşe Yarar, Kimler Kullanır? - Webtekno

Hello everyone, in this regard, I will show you how to create a targeted custom wordlist. I hope it will be useful...

1.png

What is a Wordlist? It is a list of words (passwords) created with many word and password combinations found in word lists. It is used to attempt to gain unauthorized access to a target system or user's private login information through Brute Force attacks.

Brute Force Attack The username and password fields in the system are filled with possible guesses to make login attempts. It's usually done through automated tools. Based on the wordlist you specify, the tool enters information into the desired field and makes numerous attempts.

Creating a Wordlist We can create a strong and targeted custom wordlist using various tools, but in this case, I'll be using the cupp tool. Other tools include: crunch, cewl, dymerge, and hundreds more...

Installation of CUPP Tool You can download the tool either from the Kali repository or from GitHub. Download from Repository: apt install cupp

Download from GitHub: git clone https://github.com/Mebus/cupp cd cupp

Using the CUPP Tool Using the tool is as easy as its installation. For Repository Download: cupp -i

For GitHub Download: python3 cupp -i

Once the tool is running, it will ask you for some information about the target, such as first name, last name, nickname, pet's name, etc. Based on the information you provide, it generates possible passwords and presents them to you. This way, you have created a custom wordlist tailored to the target. From here, you can use brute force tools with the generated wordlist to obtain the target's password.

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.