Method/Tut - Source Code - Creating and warming up an Amazon account | Leaks | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/Tut Source Code Creating and warming up an Amazon account

Method/Tut Source Code Creating and warming up an Amazon account

LV

George333

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,590©
Cash
0$
  • Introduction
  • Antifraud
  • Preparing to create an account
  • Creating a profile on anti-detect.
  • Preparing to sign up for an Amazon Account
  • Creating E-Mail
  • Register an Amazon account.
  • Warming up your Amazon account
  • Warm-up order
  • Chips to warm up or how not to get a hold?
  • Main product order
  • What is a hold and how do I remove it?

Introduction​

Amazon is the world's largest online store and for us is one of the best shops for refund. Huge limits, the possibility of replays (free replacement of goods), confidence that you will not be sent shit in a box-all this attracts a huge number of people who do not mind taking advantage of it. Naturally, Amazon doesn't like this and is constantly improving its anti-fraud approach.

Antifraud​

<strong>Antifraud</strong> - a special system that evaluates your actions on the site for suspicious or fraudulent actions. Specifically, on Amazon, it is sharpened mainly to prevent carders from acting ( <strong></strong>Carders<em> are people who buy other people's accounts or cards and use them to make an order</em> for themselves), but at the same time it interferes with us, the <strong>referrers</strong>. If your actions seem suspicious to the anti-fraud service, they can simply prevent you from ordering your product for ref and block your account (<strong>give hold</strong>), which will result in a loss of time and money.

That is why there are many important points when registering, warming up and ordering the main product on Amazon for a successful order. Below I will give the main features, but I can't tell you everything, since this is private information and is accumulated by tests for a long time, I can only share it with trusted clients.

Preparing to create an account​

If this is your first account , you can do this from your phone, then from your laptop, your mother's phone, and so on. Don't forget the main rule of refund: 1 account - 1 card - 1 device - 1 IP. You can use new devices every time or use anti-detection, you can change your IP address using a proxy, or just use the mobile Internet, where the IP address changes every time you turn it on or off.

IMPORTANT - if you use the same IP address on 2 or more accounts, most likely all of them will be blocked for multiaccounting.

First, we buy a VDS or Anti-detect + proxy (they must be in the same country as the card you plan to pay with) for it.

Creating a profile on anti-detect.​

In my example, this will be the Octo Browser.

Creating a profile

B3505725 5d51 499e 8be6 f608ddf0112c

Leave it as it is

2dc2eef1 d996 4677 a5a3 bba164fc106c

We put random cores, RAM, and video cart, but we don't touch the rest.

4f2656af 82d9 456c a928 eb16544b3c44

In the "Connection" folder, select " New " and enter your proxy data(IP, port, username, password). URL - do not write, WebRTC and Dns are left as is.

489ffa53 4dfb 41f7 a4e8 ebac8456b01a

Skip the "Cookies" and "Storage" folders, go straight to "Extensions" and select 2-5 random extensions. This is necessary to simulate a real user.

87c6d6bf 368c 4025 a9f9 37d411b86811

Great, the profile is created, click "Create", then click "Start"

6eaf776c eeab 4772 8d8f f26479b9441e

Preparing to sign up for an Amazon Account​

Before going to the main site, we need to climb on other thematic sites. This is done so that Amazon does not think that suddenly from a crystal-clear browser we go in and hang up the iPhone by the mower.

Just write to Google "buy iphone" and open several sites, sit on them for a while, click, in every possible way imitate the activity of a real user.

Your main task is to fill in your browsing history, to pretend that you are really interested in buying the main product, whether it is a MacBook, iPhone or video card. Also, a good plus will be if you go to Amazon not just by entering "Amazon" in Google and clicking on the first link, but from some site or video on Youtube, for example, by writing "top 20 amazing stuff from Amazon". Think, improvise.

Creating E-Mail​

DON'T USE MY PERSONAL EMAIL, I WILL NEED ACCESS TO MY EMAIL.

First, we need to create an email address. I recommend using Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo. Outlook is particularly convenient because it doesn't require a phone number to register. If you suddenly need a number for registration, I recommend the SMS-Activate service.

It is advisable to register your email so that its name contains your first and last name + no numbers.

For example, if you are Vasya Pupkin, your email might look like this: vasyapupkin@gmail.com , vasiliypupkin@gmail.com vasil.pupkinn@gmail.com and so on.

Register an Amazon account.​

After you have warmed up your browser by surfing on sites, register on Amazon. Enter your first and last name, email address, and password.

Bf9e7c19 4fba 4f8f a581 aebc8d386f4b

After that, we need to enter the OTP code that will be sent to your email address. If you are asked to pass a captcha, most likely your IP address is suspicious, and if you are asked to add a phone number, your IP address is crap. You need to change the proxy, clear the history, and try again. It is advisable to register an account WITHOUT ADDING a mobile phone NUMBER. PHONE NUMBERS.

Warming up your Amazon account​

After registration, you need to surf the site for 20-30 minutes. Look for all sorts of cheap products (for example, stickers or batteries), read reviews about them, questions and answers, and behave like a real user. Then, add your address and payment card. To do this, go to Account&Lists, then - to Your account.

Bf419873 6a7f 4600 9351 6a12af2df87f

66a9d753 3395 4604 9a51 2af659018b54

Add the address via "Your addresses", add the card via "Your payments".

D5b72de4 89f8 4c5c 9ab4 98fde8cf5a5d

IMPORTANT POINT

In America / Europe, there are two types of addresses - billing address and shipping address.

Shipping address - this is the address where your orders will be delivered, i.e. the address of the intermediary or buyer.

Billing address - your bank card registration address. If the card was issued in Ukraine, you need to enter the Ukrainian address and so on. Therefore, when you are asked to enter a billing address when adding a card , do not enter the delivery address in any case!

SAVE YOUR BILLING IN ADVANCE, YOU MAY NEED IT LATER

Also, when you add shipping and billing, you will be asked to enter your mobile number. You can enter it randomly, but it will not be verified. You can go to Google Maps for the country in which we will work, for example, the United States, click on any cafe and stolen their number.

Warm-up order​

When the address and map are added, you can place the first order. Upon your first purchase, you will be offered to subscribe to Amazon Prime. Agree - it adds loyalty from Amazon + gives you free and fast delivery for a month. Sometimes you can check the box before placing the order, and sometimes you are offered to do it during the order.

F6849837 01b6 4876 8b0b 9897742281a2

You need to make 5-10 such warm-up orders before the main product. I usually warm up within 7-10 days for the amount of 5-10% of the main order. That is, if I want to order an iPhone for 800 euros, I warm up for 40-80 dollars.

Chips to warm up or how not to get a hold?​

• Try to behave like a real user. Read reviews, questions and answers, and create questions yourself. Fill out your Amazon profile and click on different sections of the site.
  • Create and add products to the "Shopping list"
  • Before ordering, sometimes add items to your shopping cart, delete them, add them again, and show Amazon that you are active.
  • Each warm-up needs to be warmed up. Before each warm-up order, look at similar products , make it seem that you are choosing a product.
  • Don't order digital products, such as gift cards.
In general, all the chips can be turned into one-actively sit on the site and simulate the activity of a real user.

Main product order​

After a thorough warm - up, which I described above, we order the main product. We do everything the same as with warm-up goods, surf for 10-20 minutes and buy.

THE PRODUCT MUST BE "SHIP AND SOLD BY AMAZON" as shown in the screenshot below:

Ca81daea 3438 4398 a795 5417f12ddb12

If you don't receive an email from Amazon "Your Amazon account is temporarily on hold" within a few hours , after some time the money is withdrawn from your card and you receive an email that your product has been sent-this is the end of your work. As soon as Amazon sends the product - immediately write to me, Happy and then it's up to me.

But what should I do if I receive an email saying "Your Amazon account is temporarily on hold"?

What is a hold and how do I remove it?​

Hold - temporary blocking of your account in order to find out whether someone else has taken over your account or to check your payment method.

In most cases, you will be required to submit a billing statement, or in our case, a bank statement. You can create it in the banking app and send it to Amazon, but there is a PROBLEM.

Most likely, your statement will need to be edited. It should contain your name, phone number, the last 4 digits of the card, and the billing address that you specified on your Amazon account. You can edit it yourself through Adobe Illustrator or order a drawing. Just add all this data somewhere on the statement, try to make it look normal. Don't forget to clean up the metadata afterwards ( to find out what it is - Google for help). Below is an example.

03330dde 4aca 4438 83a9 b0808925c4bb

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.