Definitive Traffic + AI Seminar 2023 | Perry Marshall | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Definitive Traffic + AI Seminar 2023 | Perry Marshall

Definitive Traffic + AI Seminar 2023 | Perry Marshall

LV

cleverfrog_ui

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,269©
Cash
0$

Perry Marshall - Definitive Traffic + AI Seminar 2023
Dear Entrepreneur:

In 12-18 months, marketing as we always knew it will be OVER.

What most people think of as marketing: buying media, writing ads and emails; targeting prospects, crafting landing pages and press releases… All those jobs lost HALF their value as of November 2022, with the onslaught of ChatGPT 3.5.

Yet… everything that makes your product more marketable became TWICE as precious, as of the same date.

Most people have not caught on… yet.

The clock is ticking fast.

Remember how the Internet demolished… newspapers, encyclopedias, video stores, landlines, road atlases, film cameras and travel agencies? A new demolition is underway all over again.

Most folks applying AI, Large Language Models and ChatGPT are merely doing the same stuff as last year, except faster. Because they’re gonna get replaced by bots and apps.

The tragedy is, they spent years ignoring what they could have been mastering all along. Rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

95-98% of what you hear about AI from marketing gurus and media is wrongheaded. If you heed their advice, they will drive you into a vicious race to the bottom.

EXAMPLE: Folgers coffee in the 60s and 70s was a premium brand. Then in the 80s, beancounters convinced management to use lower-quality Robusta beans instead of the higher-quality Arabica beans. They mixed them in gradually, hoping no one would notice. This affected the taste of their coffee and torpedoed customer satisfaction.

Despite their attempts to regain market share with aggressive advertising, they could not fully recover. (When’s the last time you drank Folgers? Did you enjoy it… or did you just chug down some dark brown swill?)

In identical fashion, marketers harness AI and big data, running countless A/B tests, striving for a slight edge in efficiency or marginal increase in click rates. Quickly transforming the marketing profession into a soulless, mechanized operation, devoid of the human touch that once defined it.

The intricate dance between a business and its customers, driven by empathy and concern, gets displaced by the cold hard logic of Machine Learning algorithms.

Most marketers approach AI as beancounters. AI for the majority will work out the same way Folgers did. Race to the bottom.

But AI will also generate enormous levels of wealth and skyrocket productivity for many. I believe the productivity of AI will literally “pay the bill for the pandemic.” 2024-2026 will be boom years.

That is why in May 2023 I summoned the finest AI and traffic people from the four winds. I assembled them for an utterly unique landmark event in Chicago.

Definitive AI Seminar was the most remarkable event we’ve ever pulled off.

We have a storied history of creating unforgettable landmark events. People talk about our seminars for years. Clients are still talking about (and purchasing) Star Seminar with Richard Koch from 2014. And using it to grow their fortunes. Clients are still talking about (and purchasing) Rosetta Stone from 2018. These events were absolutely legendary.

And for good reason. Not only were the presentations arresting and at times hypnotic, but they defined the axis around which the earth will rotate for decades to come.

Star Seminar defined Star Principle and SIMPLIFY in a new, definitive way – principles that define multi-million, multi-billion and multi-trillion dollar industries.

Rosetta Stone defined Network Effect for Mere Mortals.

Definitive AI seminar is now legendary as well. We mapped the next 20 years.

It is no exaggeration to say that those who possess this information are 12-24 months ahead of everyone else, armed to make wise and profitable decisions and deft moves during the next decade.

The atmosphere was charged. When the event was over…. No one wanted to leave.

Sam Woods stole the show. Sam has quietly generated over $257 million in sales for companies like Google, Amazon, SalesForce, HubSpot, IBM, PitchAnything and Alex Hermozi. He’s been applying AI and Machine Learning to Conversion Rate Optimization since 2015.

Sam ushered a very special energy into the room. Every one of my very best students and clients – those who have gone on to fame… each of them brought knowledge of a completely external field into marketing, thus creating a multidimensional new world.

Ari Galper combined marketing with trust-based selling. Glenn Livingston, psychology and market research. Megan Macedo, cultural and family dynamics. David Bullock, Taguchi and manufacturing methods. Mark Ingles, programming and engineering. John McGee, poetry and music. Richard Koch, private equity investing.

Sam is no different. Sam carries a deep knowledge of beauty and aesthetics, and brings rich understanding to radically diverse streams of thought. Sam discovered: Pursue beauty. It will almost always lead you in the right direction when you apply AI.

As you begin to grasp where Sam is coming from, you see how utterly his approach contrasts with those who would merely “optimize for conversions.” You cannot imagine how much the outcomes diverge 2 years later. Let alone 20.

I’m one of the Founding Fathers of internet traffic strategies. I wrote the book on Google Ads. I wrote the book on Facebook advertising. Wrote the book on TikTok advertising. I’ve been through the booms, the easy money, the slaps, the wipeouts, the iOS wars, the shadow bans and everything else in the last 20 years.

But I’ve never seen anything like this. Internet traffic is changing in ways NO ONE can fully predict.

But every expert I know agrees: This Will Change Everything.

I didn’t say the value of marketing has gone to zero. It didn’t and it won’t. Everyone still needs it. But it is FAR from enough. You need much more.

That’s why I attracted the most prescient, forward-thinking, and visionary web experts I could find to show participants exactly what they need to do to not just survive but thrive in this brave new world of internet traffic…and now I want you to have access to those insights.

Samuel Woods is founder of an AI-based Conversion Rate Optimization firm. Sam earns his bread by harnessing AI to winnow the winners from tens of thousands of possible combinations… merging his aesthetic sensibilities with the smartest bots in the world to generate unbeatable ad-lead-sales combinations.

Sam didn’t jump on the ChatGPT bandwagon last week. He’s already been in this game for two years. His topic:

Bionic Analysis: How to Use AI and ChatGPT to optimize ads, landing pages, and more for Scalable Results:
There is no magical prompt that makes magical internet money squirt out of your computer. Rather, Sam delivers a MINDSET and an AI PSYCHOLOGY that will “de-mechanify” your efforts and rescue you from Machine Learning commoditization.
Four ways to audit your copy and uncover hidden growth opportunities through “Right Angle Marketing.”
Big Ideas on demand: Generate an endless stream of relevant angles and hooks with ChatGPT – get consistently reliable test material, rather than using it like an “AI lottery ticket.”
Outline, draft, and write ad and landing page variants in minutes (instead of days or weeks). Speed is vital, because to put it bluntly, you will have FAR more strategic things to do in 2024-2030 than futz over landing page details.
The master lever every marketer must pull in the age of AI (without this, you’ll waste months polishing turds and optimizing the wrong things).
How ChatGPT is changing marketing and copywriting, forever – and three preemptive moves you must make in mid-2023 to not get left behind.
What you should NEVER ask or expect from ChatGPT… not now, nor any time in the immediate future.
How to leverage AI and ChatGPT for scalable results in your marketing (this will either help you scale or derail everything… and scale is one of the most over-hyped deserts of disappointment in modern marketing).

Sam speaks with urgency about bringing humanity into [AI] [marketing]. Most folks are at a loss to explain what this even means but there are certain things that AI (under the current definition of a computer) cannot and will never do and those are the secret to making yourself immune from competition.

Sam is personally and intensely vested in the role of expression, craftsmanship and grace in human flourishing. This is his #1 passion and influence project. He will be the first to warn you that we are paying a heavy price in our culture for accepting superficial forms of beauty. Becoming disconnected from our true selves.

This may seem like a strange thing to say in the context of an AI conversation, but the reality is, art, humanity and beauty are the foremost things we need to attend to.

AI will either dehumanize you… or it will free you to become more of the human you’ve always wanted to be… yet the average person cannot tell the difference.

Sam maintains that your ability to effectively apply AI and get sustainable results has more to do with your artistic sensibilities than your tech toolbelt or “marketing chops.” He had much to say about this and I gave him extended stage time because I feel this is paramount.

The next show-stealer was David Fox, age 29. Started building web apps at age 12. Former member of the Google Chrome development team. Thinks like an architect using five specific lenses that instantly flip you into an alternate-question-asking space.

Add a sprinkle of Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master and you have a powerhouse teacher straddling the territory between GenY and GenZ.

David was the youngest speaker on our lineup. He and one of my own mentors, his father John Fox, have been scaling some of the most fascinating Business to Business lead generation campaigns I have ever seen. He explained his method and revealed a proprietary tracking and conversion method that, once in place, clears the fog and enables you to see action and reaction with clarity.

David Fox and Sam Woods stoked controversy with contrasting views of “dark AI outlook vs. bright AI outlook” and every syllable of it was crucial learning for everyone in the room.

If you want a grab-bag of gritty hacks and quick fixes… go to some other web page and purchase some other AI product. But if you want a completely new set of LENSES for problem-solving… lenses that less than 1% of your competitors would even conceive of, never mind execute… David’s approach is mandatory.

EXAMPLE: He’ll show you how to keep Google’s AI from hiding the “how” and “why” from you. Ditch RSA’s… use Pseudo ETAs… Immensely clever. Capture more lifetime customers and fewer tire kickers.

Here he delivers a series of questions that will unlock the prison door that keeps you trapped in the poverty of your own imagination. “Clutter and confusion are failures of design, not attributes of information.” -Edward Tufte

Next up: Me.

My role was to deliver not one but TWO talks that will be just as relevant 20 years from now as they were today. That is my #1 job in every seminar I deliver, every book I write. In an industry that goes obsolete at breathtaking speed, my part is to hang Christmas lights on the ingredients that are evergreen. I did exactly that, placing our confusing and perplexing, unprecedented era in a framework that is comprehensible and 100% consistent with the maxim “History repeats itself.”

More accurately… history is fractal. And speaking of 20 years… it’s 2003 all over again, right now. AI is the new Google AdWords. Everything is new, everything is different… but the old is simply repeating itself. Back then I directed my clients’ attention to Scientific Advertising, written in 1918. My first four Google books were filled with quotes from Claude Hopkins.

Right now is eerily similar to 2002-2003:

Taliban <> Putin

Enron <> FTX

Dot Com Crash <> COVID Crash

Google Advertising <> ChatGPT

Google’s ad platform launched in 2002, bringing a whole new level of order to the wild-west early internet. By 2005 the internet juggernaut was surging forward at ferocious speed. Online advertising created a brand new economy… an economy so robust that even when the 2008 market crash occurred, bankrupting almost everyone in real estate, most online businesses, while a bit “banged up,” continued to drive forward.

OpenAI, ChatGPT and Natural Language processing are the 2023 equivalent of what made history 20 years ago. We have begun a new genesis of the internet.

The next wave after that was the ‘08 crash. In its wake, Bitcoin, Uber, Instagram, iPad, Snapchat, Apple Maps, Angry Birds, Kickstarter, GoFundMe, WhatsApp, Apple Watch, Facebook Messenger, Candy Crush, Pinterest, Alexa, Venmo, WeWork, WeChat, Tinder, Twitch, Siri, Square, Stripe and Slack all were birthed from that era.

We are at the next inflection point. NOW.

This aligns seamlessly with the 18.6 year real estate cycle that Phil Anderson and Akhil Patel teach. Just as paid search poured kerosene on the internet 20 years ago, we are about to hit a major upcycle catalyzed by AI.

2023-2026 will be boom years backed by the real estate cycle and jet fueled by the economic miracle of a New Internet.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to apply AI in your:

TRAFFIC
+
CONVERSION
+
ECONOMICS
+
80/20

…as you erect invisible, interlocking, self-reinforcing moats… so when the economic correction arrives (circa 2026-2027), your house still stands.

The rain came down,

the streams rose,

and the winds blew and beat against that house;

yet it did not fall,

because it had its foundation on the rock.

Ask yourself:

How valuable is the internet? If 10% of all business is done online, and the world economy is $127 trillion, then $10 trillion is a conservative estimate for the value of the web.

But in the near future… how valuable is the internet once it understands what you are saying???

At least 5X. I say 10X.

The web will swell with tens of trillions of dollars of value and new virility in the coming years. We are about to see an expansion much like the online gold rush of 2003-2007.

People come to me to get a sensible, grounded perspective on how to roll with change. The fact that you can purchase my 17-year-old, 2006 Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords on eBay for pennies and still find it applicable today in 2023 is proof. People know they can trust me to not blow smoke up their skirt.

When I say tens of trillions…I’m not joking.

But, as with everything these days, 90% of marketers will get 10% of those trillions. 10% will get 90% of the trillions.

In this treasure trove of visionary recordings, I give you the best shot at landing in that 5%… not in the 95% who get left behind.

I don’t believe you can wait this time. I fully expect the landscape to evolve, spawn, explode and spiral out into little fractals.

You can’t afford to wait because there is a VERY strong chance your competition is already serving prompts to ChatGPT and using it to figure out what works and what doesn’t.

What will happen if you give your competition a one-year head start?

They will eat you for breakfast. They may already be chowing down.

Harness the power of ChatGPT and AI to help you generate scalable traffic before they do. Starting gun fired in early 2023. Clock is ticking and tocking.

Evolution or Extinction? How to Write All Your Ad Copy in 6 Minutes per Day

Tom Meloche continued the AI onslaught as a world-class expert on Agile Software Development and sports. Notice the pattern – a rare blend of interdisciplinary talent. Co-author of Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising and visionary authority on work ceremonies, feedback and innovation. Tom has consistently leaped ahead of trends, using Facebook ads to generate a huge following in 2009.

Tom warned me exactly what was going to happen with Covid-19, three months before the knife came down. He was exactly right.

“Get ready for a wild ride into the future of marketing! The AI and ChatGPT revolution is here, and it’s time to embrace the change or risk falling behind. Will you evolve with the era or face extinction?

“Writing ads just got a whole lot more exciting. Say goodbye to boring, generic copy and hello to dynamic, engaging content custom-made for your brand. This language model is a writing powerhouse, able to generate top-notch copy in a matter of minutes, giving you more time to focus on your next big marketing idea.”

You’ll discover how to harness the power of ChatGPT to:

Turn generated text into highly personalized, audience and situation-sensitive gold
Get inside your target audience’s head to create copy that resonates with unarticulated cravings
Three strategies to keep your brand on top (even in a direct marketing game where “brand” is a four-letter word)
Harness data and hair-splitting contextual nuances to create gripping landing pages, copy, and ads

Tom outlines unforeseen consequences of AI and ChatGPT technology for society and the workforce; how, even though AI will make most people lazy, those with critical thinking skills will possess the key to surviving and flourishing in a rapidly accelerating world.

Evolve with the times and secure your place at the forefront of this marketing revolution. Ready to write all of your ad and social media copy in 5 minutes or less?

Evolution or Extinction? The choice is yours…

Tom gobsmacked not only the audience, but me, at several points. Both in his presentation and multiple Q&A sessions, he went places I did not anticipate. He spoke with urgency about the necessity of ancient, even Biblical archetypes in decoding the age we are living in. (You would have never heard this from Tom ten years ago.)

He laid down the law, prophesying that most people will lose their humanity in the process… even as those who are keen to these venerable ideas will express their humanity more fluidly than ever before.

Download

https://mega.nz/folder/DMkTGJzK#cYuBDtV7-nTmdmv6QBE-og

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips