Earn Money with Fun! Find Vulnerability in Random Sites | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Earn Money with Fun! Find Vulnerability in Random Sites

LV

SK0007

Threads
Awards
Credits
6,139©
Cash
0$
1B77yJ9rWi63MaKyfVG9wug

This article I will tell you about how I make money from sites that do not have a Bug bounty program, because I think this is very interesting to discuss, from the beginning I found the site to being paid by the site owner as a thank you for reporting a vulnerability.
In the last few months I have been looking for vulnerabilities on random sites, and not on sites that have a Bug Bounty Program. Although the rewards are not as large as sites that have BBP, it is very enjoyable.
In general, sites that have a BBP (Bug Bounty Program) or are listed on platforms such as HackerOne or Bugcrowd have many other researchers who have found loopholes. And if I choose a random site, there are probably still many loopholes that I can find.

Searching for Target Sites​

Of course, at the initial stage we will find a site that we want to test and report it to the site’s support team, and how do I choose a site that is likely to pay us?
I often look for sites from advertisements on YouTube, Google search, Instagram stories of Influencers (usually like to promote sites), etc.
You can also choose the category of sites you want to test with Google Search, for example you want to test Hosting & Domain service provider sites. You can search with the keyword “Buy Hosting” (Just change the keyword) on Google search, YouTube, etc.
1tV6SImB3fq9JOFOLlJuPBA

Searching on google search
1aftj4tmp1K ns2XRH6HpkQ

Searching on youtube search

Writing the Report​

At this stage there are tips for you 👀 Most bug bounty hunters are lazy if they look for vulnerabilities on sites that do not have a bug bounty program, researchers are lazy if the findings are reported but do not get anything even though their findings are high risk for users and the site.
Before writing a report to their email, you should first ask the site’s livechat or support email, for example:
Is there a reward for reporting vulnerabilities?
Below are some of the bounties I’ve gotten on random sites, and I also don’t have high expectations for the value of the bounty, keep in mind that these sites don’t have bug bounty programs.
1F5wegM0RZRA07O5NHolKJg

Site1 (asking for rewards)
1Vm9lKPPOWdKZj1hOM Ws w

Site1 (Report and profit)

Ask for rewards on site2​

16CAEzfudDsLkCjk tkABug

Site2 (asking for rewards)
1mlttlW ZmusVsDT4VpwS6A

Site2 (Report and profit)

Additional​

Some sites don’t take Vulnerabilities seriously, and if you ask about bounties, they may reply “there are no bounties for vulnerability reports” If you get a reply like that, would you give up?
Try explaining in more detail about the Vulnerability you found and tell the impact! For example, in my recent case, at first they wouldn’t give a reward to anyone who reported a vulnerability.
But when I explained about the vulnerability that I could log into other user accounts, even I could log into the Admin account, at that time another Support account offered me with a $250 bounty for my findings.
If they still don’t want to give you a bounty, what do you do? Just report it, or it’s up to you to report it or not :D
1zbg9UKPw eLbno1R1HIc5A

Asking for rewards
1CKSoHPrWv8MGhms196wsQw

Explaining the impact
1oDFwjlIGjDJJn54qAy0iuw

Provides a screenshot of logging into another user’s account
1PyPHKMVldhmb3DqMb8pMPQ

Profit!

Vulnerability​

On some random sites I found a lot of vulnerabilities, because not many other researchers have looked for vulnerabilities on the sites I tested.
Some of the vulnerabilities I found included
1. IDOR
2. PII
3. XSS Reflected / Stored
4. SQL Injection
5. Privilege Escalation, etc.
And I will probably write / upload about the findings above on parkerzanta.net or my youtube channel

Conclusion​

With this article, I want to show that finding random sites and reporting vulnerabilities on them can be a fun and profitable way to earn extra money. In my travels, I found many vulnerabilities that the site owners didn’t know about yet, and reporting them properly earned me cash rewards.
Not only that, but this experience also helped me learn more about web security and how to protect myself from online attacks. Digging up random site vulnerabilities also allowed me to contribute to improving overall internet security.
However, keep in mind that looking for vulnerabilities on websites should be done with ethics and integrity. It is important to talk to the site owner first and get permission before starting to look for vulnerabilities. Also, reporting vulnerabilities clearly and completely will help site owners fix them quickly.

Attachments

• 1_B77yJ9rWi63MaKyfVG9wug.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.