Earning on drochers (my personal strategy) | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Earning on drochers (my personal strategy)

Earning on drochers (my personal strategy)

LV

andrewdelvy

Threads
Awards
Credits
815©
Cash
0$
Hello everyone Do not judge strictly, I know that the topic is loaded, so I share my personal scheme.

Where do we work?
Telegram, VKontakte

Questionnaire
I specify the card for accepting my friend's money, so I specify the recipient's name accordingly
Age 20-22 years
Cities: Lugansk, Donetsk, Zaporozhye, Kherson (where mostly soldiers get acquainted who always have a cache on the map, and from the sight of a naked photo they immediately whistle a flask)

Preparation
We need a heifer drain, with a lot of ordinary photos, and with all sorts of intimate, preferably with a video (I have a ready drain for this, I can share)
We are looking for a friend who will be able to send gs, because after a couple of gs, they lose any doubt at all (I can also share gs on request)
Find the area, street and house where you supposedly live/lived
We are preparing a story (I will describe my version below)

History
I tell everyone that my mom and I TEMPORARILY moved to Rostov because of the situation, I live with my mom at my mom's friend's. Accordingly, there is no money, we start having vulgar conversations and throw intimates, further along the conversation they usually asked me for more photos or videos, to which I answered them "what will I get for this?", then they asked me what I would like, I always said that I wanted to eat by relying on the fact that mom and her friend left for Krasnodar, but she didn't really leave money and food, and that's it, the little guy is in a cage, having talked for a couple more days when he got attached. I tell him that I will run out of Internet at night, but there is no money to pay, they say I will wait for my mother from Krasnodar for another 1 day, of course he will pay you for the Internet, well, then they often asked me to come, paid for my bus, I said that I was going, and then I said that they would not let me on on the border, and then quietly quietly reduced communication to nothing, only one threw off a 5k vibrator.

Result
For 7 days of work 10.850rubles

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.