EASIEST METHOD TO MAKE 10$ PER DAY | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

EASIEST METHOD TO MAKE 10$ PER DAY

EASIEST METHOD TO MAKE 10$ PER DAY

LV

younesben

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,859©
Cash
0$
This method is a very easy one but needs input, aka you have to work for it. It's not auto-pilot.
Trust me you aren't going to earn 500$ a day doing this. It's mainly focussed on people who want some extra money, or broke teenagers.

Step 1. We are going to register on a website. https://freecash.com/
That's the first step, nothing more.

Step 2. Now we landed on the website, so much things! Firstly let's claim some more money by going to rewards at the top.

Now click on earn, also at the top. And do surveys (start making a survey profile, i recommend, male, 35 years, 35k$/year) you can also play games to earn more.
I earned 5$ by doing a offer to play a game and do some quests which only took me like 10 minutes. (Ayet, CrossOut (Win 5 battles)). There are also 1$ surveys which are so easy to complete like 5 minutes.

Step 3. It's time to cashout after earning free money, now of course we want real money so i recommend going to shop and buy Paypal Topup or visa cards. Enjoy your free money. It's so easy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.