Multi/Others - ⭐EMAIL GENERATOR gmail/outlook/yahoo GOOD CHECKED ⭐2023 WORK⭐ | Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Multi/Others ⭐EMAIL GENERATOR gmail/outlook/yahoo GOOD CHECKED ⭐2023 WORK⭐

LV

nnx0z

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,641©
Cash
0$
INFO APP
My team and I have recently managed to create an automatic email creator, this generator runs an unknown browser page with a different random DNS server every time which allows us not to block the creation of accounts, all registered accounts ready for the login are saved in a .txt file

OPTIONS FILE
The file is made up of three options, each very important for operation, the first allows the generation of random credentials The second option takes each credential you generate and registers it in your registered domain In case there is any error, simply select option 3 which will ask you to write a message that will come directly to us via our discord bot

WINDOWS
When you select the first option the code will start an automatic proxy processing, it takes proxies from completely reliable trusted sites with an incognito account so as not to avoid problems with your PC, the file could encounter problems with Windows for the simple fact that contains a Discord Bot with Intents that are inappropriate for these activities, we will fix it as soon as possible

STREAM PROOFS:

REPLY FOR ACCCESS

T

E

Reactions: Legex718723 and mikerka
LV

zewar007

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,738©
Cash
0$
INFO APP
My team and I have recently managed to create an automatic email creator, this generator runs an unknown browser page with a different random DNS server every time which allows us not to block the creation of accounts, all registered accounts ready for the login are saved in a .txt file

OPTIONS FILE
The file is made up of three options, each very important for operation, the first allows the generation of random credentials The second option takes each credential you generate and registers it in your registered domain In case there is any error, simply select option 3 which will ask you to write a message that will come directly to us via our discord bot

WINDOWS
When you select the first option the code will start an automatic proxy processing, it takes proxies from completely reliable trusted sites with an incognito account so as not to avoid problems with your PC, the file could encounter problems with Windows for the simple fact that contains a Discord Bot with Intents that are inappropriate for these activities, we will fix it as soon as possible

STREAM PROOFS:

REPLY FOR ACCCESS

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

View attachment 138896

View attachment 138897
uttyuy

LV

UziEstLa

Threads
Awards
Credits
11,384©
Cash
0$
INFO APP

OPTIONS FILE

WINDOWS

STREAM PROOFS:

REPLY FOR ACCCESS

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

View attachment 138896

View attachment 138897
Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom