Essay Writing: A Detailed Guide For International Students | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Essay Writing: A Detailed Guide For International Students

Essay Writing: A Detailed Guide For International Students

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,110©
Cash
0$
Th ao7lfYHgM0pb95Noc08wlkbdl3FDv3ZZ

MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.78 GB | Duration: 6h 58m
A detailed guide on what EVERY LINE of your essays should include

What you'll learn
How to build your essay from start to finish, line by line
How to plan a university essay in the correct way
How to organise the main sections of an essay
How to incorporate sources of information in your essay appropriately

Requirements
None

Description
Do you need to learn about academic essays? Or are you confident with some features of essays, but need to learn more about other features? If so, then this is the right course for you! My name is Rupert Walsh, and I have been helping tens of thousands of students over the last decade and more with their essay writing skills, and, in this course, I'm going to make all of the knowledge I have been passing on to my students at a UK university available to you. This course answers questions you might have on:- How to start an essay- How to write in the correct way- How to use information from sources- How to structure your essay- What to include and what not to include- What you should write (line by line)- What different types of essays are, and how to know which type you should be writing- How to make sure different parts of your essay connect together- What an essay should look likeIn this course, we will look at every aspect of essay writing; introduction, main body and conclusion. We will look at the main features of writing essays, and the more detailed features which sometimes get missed but can make all the difference if you don't understand them properly.The course is split into 12 sections, and all of the sections follow the same pattern. First, we'll look at the key points. Then, we'll look at detailed points on each particular section. There'll be practice tasks so you make sure that you've learnt everything to do with essays properly. Finally, in the "Final Points" part of each section, there is an example essay, where you can see for yourself how the principles I teach are clearly demonstrated in a real academic essay.As mentioned above, a key feature of this course is that it teaches you how to build your essay line by line. Therefore, there is a lecture on this course that will help you at every stage of your essay.So make sure you know everything you need to know about academic essays by taking this course and following all of the lectures! Also, as part of the course, you can ask me questions by going to the Questions & Answers section. Here, you can ask me to clarify any points where you need additional guidance, or ask me how any part of the course might apply to the particular essay you need to write. Join now! I look forward to meeting you on the first lecture of the course.

LV

jahongir.b.f.2006@gm

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,568©
Cash
0$
View attachment 149142
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.78 GB | Duration: 6h 58m
A detailed guide on what EVERY LINE of your essays should include

What you'll learn
How to build your essay from start to finish, line by line
How to plan a university essay in the correct way
How to organise the main sections of an essay
How to incorporate sources of information in your essay appropriately

Requirements
None

Description
Do you need to learn about academic essays? Or are you confident with some features of essays, but need to learn more about other features? If so, then this is the right course for you! My name is Rupert Walsh, and I have been helping tens of thousands of students over the last decade and more with their essay writing skills, and, in this course, I'm going to make all of the knowledge I have been passing on to my students at a UK university available to you. This course answers questions you might have on:- How to start an essay- How to write in the correct way- How to use information from sources- How to structure your essay- What to include and what not to include- What you should write (line by line)- What different types of essays are, and how to know which type you should be writing- How to make sure different parts of your essay connect together- What an essay should look likeIn this course, we will look at every aspect of essay writing; introduction, main body and conclusion. We will look at the main features of writing essays, and the more detailed features which sometimes get missed but can make all the difference if you don't understand them properly.The course is split into 12 sections, and all of the sections follow the same pattern. First, we'll look at the key points. Then, we'll look at detailed points on each particular section. There'll be practice tasks so you make sure that you've learnt everything to do with essays properly. Finally, in the "Final Points" part of each section, there is an example essay, where you can see for yourself how the principles I teach are clearly demonstrated in a real academic essay.As mentioned above, a key feature of this course is that it teaches you how to build your essay line by line. Therefore, there is a lecture on this course that will help you at every stage of your essay.So make sure you know everything you need to know about academic essays by taking this course and following all of the lectures! Also, as part of the course, you can ask me questions by going to the Questions & Answers section. Here, you can ask me to clarify any points where you need additional guidance, or ask me how any part of the course might apply to the particular essay you need to write. Join now! I look forward to meeting you on the first lecture of the course.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
hhhhhhhhgsssssssssss

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.