Finding the Admin Panel of the Target Site 99.9% | General Hacking | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Finding the Admin Panel of the Target Site 99.9%

Finding the Admin Panel of the Target Site 99.9%

LV

LooTo

Threads
Awards
Credits
181©
Cash
0$
1- The first thing we will always look at is whether there is robots.txt or not, let's check it right away.
www.hedefsite.com/robots.txt

A- On the Target Site Robots.txt VAR has permission to read panel folder (Panel Found! ) Option A Sample Image
(/panel /admin /admins /vb style changes according to the folder name, we can distinguish the panel from them) .) -

ZOXq8A

B- There is Robots.txt on the target site , but there is no panel folder, what should we do? ( Going to Title 2. )

Example Picture of Option B

ZOX62G

C- I got 404 error No Robots.txt on the target site, no page etc. ( Going to Chapter 2. )

2- There is no robots.txt or there is no folder for the admin panel folder in it

Let's Use the Admin Panel Finder Program
(I Don't Have a Program? Download THS Admin Panel Finder or JRCoder Panel Finder .) Let's give an example from a program

I made myself.
Logic: All Admin Panel Finder systems work with the same logic. It contains the frequently seen admin panel folder names and scans them whether they exist on the target site or not.- I

opened my program and typed my target site and started scanning the panel.

XEMGPo

**-
I tried both options but it doesn't work jr what should I do?
Let's review the options and go to our 3rd option

Option 1 (There is Robots.txt but no panel in it | No Robots.txt) ( Negative Panel Not Found ! )

2nd Option I opened the program, I wrote the site but it didn't find it, why?
(Admin folder name is non-standard Ex: targetsite.com/panellanbuhadijr) ( Negative Panel Not Found ! ) Viewing the folders of the target site with IntelliTamper program | I have given the download link of the program below- ( We install our Intelli Tamper program, write our target site in the address bar and click Scan.)

ZOX6aG

4- I couldn't find the gene?

There is a trick in this business or they deleted the admin panel or the admin panel never existed.

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom