Fiverr Scammers | Questions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Fiverr Scammers

Fiverr Scammers

LV

china01507

Threads
Awards
Credits
58,177©
Cash
1$
Hello there,
I heard from many Fiverr buyers, that sellers tried to scam them or actually scammed them.

I thought it would be nice to make a scammers list for Fiverr:

THis nuckelhad scammer, ruined his/her Fiverr account with 27 positive reviews for 8USD, so funny. She/he wouldn't work on fverr but with crypto ok. so she blocked our friend, than she was contacted by another of our friends with the proof contacted here and she replied: NOT ME and than blocked our friend. here is her profile -> https://t.me/Saaho_kumar
This is her profile:

snyk_tech
This scammer tried to trick one of our felow friedns without luck. He asked our friend to accept deliveries before the work is done, so he can continue, once our friend sai no, deliver finaly work and get positive reviews, he start to ask for cancellatioon, typical scam, probably found the script on the internet and though he might be able to do a quick bug. HAHA!

uthmandev48
He said he can code BTC Flash transaction core network, but asked for USDT payments. Further on, when my friends said, no, we have to do the order here, he went down to 10usdt and 100usd on Fiverr. He kept delivering but not sending, he said, software is ready, buyer should wait a few hours, after several days nothing. Fiverr, somehow, accepted delivery eventhough, the buyer didn't accept, but requested revision. Result: 110USD gone.

olawealth4
This scammer accepted the work for 100usd on Fiverr and delivered a not working "Demo-Version" of BTC Flash transaction core network or a download from here etc. Software didn't start and he said you need to pay for the activation, etc. Than he said, ok i fix the issue. nothing happend, fiverr cancelled the order. Result. just wasted time.

adewealth228
This scammer, delivered a ZIP file, whth a password protection. He than said, he'll send a video to my friend. this video should be watched and than one would know, how the password is. He than send a wrong password, than the right one. Result Demo Version and lost 50usd, because that friend was busy with other stuff and forgot to ask for revision or cancellation

m_hass1
This scammer said software is ready, so he asked to access the VPS, good so far. Than this scammer wanted to login to my friends Fiverr account to download the ZIP-File he delivered there. My friend copied it to the RDP and unpacked it, the scammer still tried to convince my friend to open Fiverr because he needs to download from the link, completly useless. Than, he kept wasting time instead of aknowledging, his attampted scam didn't work. He tried to let Fiverr know, it was my friends fault, but than apparently saw, he is at fault and offered cancellation. RESULT: Demo Version, wasted a few hours but not loss of money.

experts_empire1
This scammer is a real genius. For 80 Usd he offered BTC Flash Bot, after 24 hours, he delivered a Flash Wallet he downloaded from APKCombo website and was even too lazy to change the filename,. In the name was the website mentioned. Than he bagged to accept empty deliveries etc. Fiverr canceled order. RESULT: wrong Demo Version, wasted a few hours but not loss of money.

more coming!!! send me your scammers

ATTENTION:

If you have such a case, kindly send me me a DM, so I can update the list.

IF YOU CONSIDER BUYING DIGITAL SERVICES, DO NOT BUY ON FIVERR, THEY SUPPORT SCAMMERS TO SECURE THERE INCOME, AND DON'T CARE ABOUT SERIOUS BUYERS. I ACTUALLY GOT INFORMED ABOUT MANY MORE SCAMMERS! DUE TO LACK OF TIME, YES I HAVE A REAL LIFE, I HAVE TO FIND TIME TO POST ALL OF THEM.

AS OF NOW, WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING SCAMS FROM FIVERRS PLATFORM:
-230-255 flash BTC scams (need to check all emails and PNs in order to name precise details
-24 sellers tried to send so called selfdeveloped bot (they took from github) but added BTC clippers to steal BTC
-134 seller sending copyright protected work without licenses
-up to 500 seller tried to sell crappy websites (full of viruses (plugins from the darker site of the internet, no license etc))
-and more, still counting, will update.

AGAIN, BE AWARE OF FIVERR, THERE ARE MANY OTHER PLATFORMS MUCH MORE TRUSTWORTHY

thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: iSeBasX and pajamas_

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom