Non-VBV - Free iTunes Carding Method Updated for Beginners | Cardable Sites | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Non-VBV Free iTunes Carding Method Updated for Beginners

Non-VBV Free iTunes Carding Method Updated for Beginners

LV

AnonymousHelper01

Threads
Awards
Website
trailtechs.com
Credits
1,730©
Cash
0$

Free iTunes Carding Method Updated for Beginners​

Presenting here iTunes carding method (E-Gift card). As I said this carding method is new and maybe you’ve never seen it before. But it 100% working and very simple. You need to buy CC before you can try this carding method. ( Steam wallet code, (PSN) code, iTunes code, Google Play. Amazon gift card.)

Join our telegram channel today for latest updated guides

Tools Required for Free iTunes Carding​

You will need:

This carding method is working with CC from DE and UK. It is necessary to use this carding method.

1. Set-up your VPN.​

• At 1st you need to use an IP from UK or DE through a solid, trusted and safemobile VPN, if you know what I mean it is OK, otherwise just go to : www.purevpn.com.
  • Then download the mobile app, choose a plan and choose a server from UK or DE

2. Your card, Facebook account and phone verifications.​

The mobile app where you’re going to card is Zeek. This app is new and available on App Store ( IOS) and Google Play (Android) from UK and DE. You will need to create several accounts on Zeek to optimize your results, so 1 card per account but I advise you to use one only for SMS verifications.

• You will use:- 1 card verify you Zeek account phone number – x card for x Zeek accounts. For your phone verifications I advise you to use Ring4 ( ios ) Or TextMe (ios and android).
  • Once you have your card ( CC ), switch ON your VPN and create a facebook account matching with you CC owner name. Download Zeek app, register with Facebook and verify your phone number.
  • If you use this carding method remember don’t add your card number in payment method section, you must do it only just before making your order because some banks-accounts mobile apps send notifications to their customers when their card is registered as payment methods on online plate forms like Zeek !
  • Once your account created, turn-off or airplane-mode your phone and wait 24h.
My case I use 12 accounts per week split on 2 smartphones. Repeat the operation for each account you will create, don’t forget to use each IP for each account.

3. Your orders.​

This is the last and easiest step in this E-gift carding method,

• login to your Zeek account through Facebook, don’t forget to use the same IP used before or a new one but don’t use the same IP for several accounts.
  • Once you’re ready to make your order, register the CC you’re going to use and spend 10 minutes to take a look on different brands available.
-You can choose the amount, in my side. I prefer to start with amounts around £120-“BUY” button, checkout button an after few seconds they thank the carder -To see your e-gift card code, just tap on “wallet “and on your e-gift card ordered. I hope this carding method will be useful to you in further work. For more info u can hit me

Did you like this article?
Visit: trailtechs.com for more tutorials.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.