Login:Pass - Free money 100% automatic | Freebie | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Login:Pass Free money 100% automatic

Login:Pass Free money 100% automatic

Simple Email:Pass Combolist all domains.
5.00 star(s)
1 Rating - Raters
LV

Ashish777

Threads
Credits
226©
Cash
0$
This method is truly simple, and there's nothing much to set, all you got to do is to follow the steps PROPERLY.
in the end, you got to play it safe to keep your profit running, knowing what you are doing.

Ready to begin?

2024 Updated Modified + NEW Alternative, Tips & Strategy ADDED! *From Beginner to Expert!*

Enjoy Bros & Good Luck!
gigachad.png

NEW EDIT: ADDED+ NEW Important Tips to MAXIMIZE PROFITS & Keep Things Safe and in order, maaan i detailed tf out of it to make it smoother & easy for you! Lol no joke, will appreciate some luv yo haha. Enjoy fellas.
View attachment 188404

Technique #1:

Before I begin highlighting how to begin this method I would like to put a huge disclaimer out, I DO NOT condone underage gambling of any kind, I would also like to warn that this technique can be amazing and a very quick fast method to grow your investment but it also can go the opposite way as well, I'm going to highlight some steps you MUST take to minimize the chances of losing everything.

Step #1- Make sure you have BTC or LTC (Litecoin). Ive made this Method Guide/Thread for those can afford and leverage right away, and those who wants to start small or simply can't afford much, so keep calm, you have Several Routes to begin to make money, and start getting that bag! Lets go!

Recommendation: Litecoin for low fees, CAUTION, since i got complains for those who are new to Cryptocurrency, Remember a MAJOR Rule In Crypto Trading and BTC (Bitcoin), Swapping, Transferring, Withdrawing and Depositing it, Simply & Literally has one of the highest fee, so a tip to wherever you go, find the lowest fee alternative and pay attention, cause it's essential for the profit you are taking! Example: Bro after a while reading this method, tried to Withdraw 20$ and Received ONLY 8$, Does it worth it? I think not.

Step #2- Go To This Website : Click Here
None-Referral Link: Here!
Referral Link (If you want to bro for me ♥): Here!

Step #3- Follow the easy instructions listed on the website to sign up

Step #4- Once signed up you should see at the top of the page the word "account", and copy the BTC deposit address by clicking the paper icon next to the address, then you go to your BTC wallet and send how ever much money you want to invest to that address and you should see Bits show up on your account.

Step #5- After you deposit money into your coinscrash account it is time to start betting, Coinscrash is a crash gamemode meaning that the multiplier followed by the "x" you see raising every round is the number that your bet will me multiplied by if you cash out in time.

Step #6- It is time for your first bet, input 100 into the Bet value and input 100000 into the Payout value.

Step #7- This step is very important! Once you click bet you will see your "Cashout Bit Value" rising, this means that if you click the cashout button under the payout during the game that is how much you will be receiving. So lets say your game is at 3x and you bet 100, if you cashout at 3x that means you will be getting 300 back instead of just your 100 bet.

Step #8- So now as u have the a clue how it works, Here is are 2 codes which I use daily and it works. I tweaked one of those to maximize winnings while keeping the risk low. Slow but steady, and one incase you are new to this, or cant start right away climbing from small and can't afford.

Codes :

25000 Bits Code: Right Here!

10,000-100,000 Bits Code: Right Here!

10k+ Bits : 1 Base bet ($24/day)
20k+ Bits : 2 Base bet ($48/day)
30k+ Bits : 3 Base bet ($72/day)
40k+ Bits : 4 Base bet ($96/day)
50k+ Bits : 5 Base bet ($120/day)
If your balance is ~100k bits, I recommend to set baseBet to 15 to let it rain.
moneyrain.gif

Step #9- Copy the Code and Click at AutoBet-Costum delete the text inside and paste the Code, which it will makes auto bet and bring profit to balance every round

IMPORTANT POINTS:

1) You can run this 24/7 in a rdp or pc

2) You can adjust the script as you prefer, at the beginning of the script 'Basebet'.

3) REMEMBER! To run the codes on this math need a minimum balance of 25000 Bits or 1000+ Bits, Below that will make you lose instead of win, the math of those scripts are PRECISED, to simply carry the losses and continue the autorun profiting keeping your balance always recovered, so during a loss streak, and with my and old users experience the max lose streak is 6 times in a raw, and the 6th happens rarely so mostly at worse it could be 5 times and not more, so having your balance prepared for that can let you keep your eyes chill & close since the bot is ready for any streak to pass through and continue profiting, so basically in order the recover a loss, the hot bets 6x times the bet tk exit early and continue to the next round to profit up, so you MUST have caution to your balance knowing what to expect, thats what i meant by PRECISED! and since some bros been reckless trying to run the script below the required balance they found themself in a loss when the bot couldnt cover a 4th & 5th Bust (Bust = when the graph stops before the exit point where the bot makes a recovery run for the previous loss multiplying by 6 to recover the loss and continue since the bot is desgined to only profit). That's why i made a list where i calculated each basebet for its own safe balance that will carry & continue things smooth so always keep your math right so you will know what to expect and keep earning, so be focused and follow accordingly, you may calculate yourself if you like, but im just a bro tryin to ease on your life here:

To have a calculated balance math to carry the losses for each lose streak which max & rarely happens is 6 times:

Basebet 1

1+6+36+216+1,296+7,776
That's = 9,331 Bits in total balance to run things safe & smooth.

Basebet 2
2+12+72+432+2,592
+15,552
That's = 18,662 Bits in total balance to run things safe & smooth

Basebet 3
3+18+108+648+3,888+23,328
That's = 27,993 Bits in total balance to run things safe & smooth

Basebet 4
4+24+144+864+5,184
+31,104
That's = 37,324 Bits in total balance to run things safe & smooth

Basebet 5
5+30+180+1,080+6,480
+38,880
That's = 46,655 Bits in total balance to run things safe & smooth.

EXTRA Tip:
You can modify the exit number in the script to 1.1x to maximize profit, it is set on 1.01x to keep your run without any busts to trigger a recover, to make it safe with most less triggers but with respectful profit you can set it on 1.05x or 1.04x and be in a peace of mind letting it run for hours knowing that you are backed up, but yet remember that the higher you put it, the more times you could bust and make a recover round which simply wastes your time and the point of the bot generating money instead of recovering to remain with no loss or gain, so think for long term,
the horizon is big bro.

Dont mess with the script and keep being sharp, double checking things even tho its most simple thing, like copying your wallet address is recommended to keep being safe, than sorry. So never underistimate the obvious and always read and consider things clearly. So always question things to relief yourself from the haunting doubt.

4) NEVER bet more than 1/4 of your Bits Balance.

5) Know when to withdraw your money to your BTC wallet, and take the small profits at first.

Incase you can't afford, and you are starting from 0, climb safely, know when to exit. remember that you are there to make profit, and not to gamble, do that shit for fun and when you can afford, not in the cost of your work and confidence. Remember, Its YOUR MONEY!*

TIPS:

1) Withdraw money every 2 days, the you have like 0.0016 BTC every 2 days.

2) Increase the base bet if you have more than 0.005 BTC in balance, you will be able to win more.

3) Don't let the bot run more than 20 hours a turn Run it like 8 hours, then stop it for 1 - 2 hours and run it again.

4) There is a chance to loose half of your wallet money, so be safe and respect the previous rules.

4) If you tend to create more account to make more money (CAUTION : 1 ACCOUNT / IP)

5) Don't run more than 1 account per ip.

Follow the guide Carefully & Closely, being loyal to those steps are meant to keep your balance and your process raising it safely.

Positive feedback / comment will be appreciated, in the end fellas, we all deserve to win and im grateful sharing this.
maam.gif

Cheers & Good Luck! ! And if you have any questions let me know and i'll do my best to answer!
Better start with something, so far its working awesomely.

Lets Get That Bag!
cooldoge.gif

Bitcoin Season Is Coming!
hype.gif

Hustle Safely Bros!
flappa.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom