Top 10000 Google Dorks Generated by CHATGPT | Hacking Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

FREE10000 HQ SQL Injection DORKS Generated by ChatGPT right from OSINT!

FREE10000 HQ SQL Injection DORKS Generated by ChatGPT right from OSINT!

LV

kuntzkoin

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,488©
Cash
0$

Link:

Well theres one more useful reason I can't get enough of jailbreaking ChatGPT, I configured it to obediently generate me the top 10000 most effective google dorks for SQL Injection according to OSINT (For purely ethical and authorized purposes of course haha) and I've been having excellent results! ENjoy and Happy Crackin and Hackin. Later I will post my jailbreaking method to get CHATGPT to be complicit in all things of any hue of hat.

CHATGPT

Reactions: fognayerku, sonffire and goyipa5733
LV

w1ke

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,807©
Cash
0$
fd

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Well theres one more useful reason I can't get enough of jailbreaking ChatGPT, I configured it to obediently generate me the top 10000 most effective google dorks for SQL Injection according to OSINT (For purely ethical and authorized purposes of course haha) and I've been having excellent results! ENjoy and Happy Crackin and Hackin. Later I will post my jailbreaking method to get CHATGPT to be complicit in all things of any hue of hat.

View attachment 143404
fdfdf

LV

goyipa5733

Threads
Awards
Credits
12,943©
Cash
2$

Link:

View attachment 143404
Injection

LV

toopoor

Threads
Awards
Credits
10,173©
Cash
0$

Link:

View attachment 143404
le;sjet;sief

LV

titwan

Threads
Awards
Credits
10,878©
Cash
0$

Link:

View attachment 143404
Letdee

LV

GoingGeek

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,197©
Cash
0$

Link:

View attachment 143404
lemme check

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips